Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

I was hoping someone would eventually LP this series :allears:

Reagle posted:

In 3 one of the accessories was a shoulder bird. I made my character model invisible, put the bird dead in the center, used some angel wings (because of course the game has angel wings) to make it look like the bird way flying, and used the big tuna fish sword. Needless to say it was the most badass thing possible.
Way of Literally A Bird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Speedball posted:

There's also a Shinobido 2 for the PS Vita. Same basic premise, even though it's chronologically a sequel: you're a ninja playing all sides against each other (the three sides are the legitimate rulers of the realm who have a kind of ineffectual ponce for a leader, the really angry thuggish clown-makeup-wearing rebels who want to usurp the current rulers and a clan of religious nutjobs led by a visionary woman who sees it's her destiny to rule). There's also an item crafting system where you mix ingredients you find in pots to make various tools and poisons; more trouble than its worth, I found, but nice that they had it in there.

Shinobido 2's actual action/stealth combat is only so-so and the level design isn't fabulous but the metagame about playing the sides against each other is pretty interesting.
Also, there's bottomless pits everywhere. And you can throw people into them.

You can also throw bears into them, which is great because gently caress bears.

U.T. Raptor fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jun 15, 2014

• Locked thread