Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012

Onmi posted:

Killing Shuzen, the defacto final boss of WotS 3 has 3 separate ending categories (outside of other endings where you fight him) depending on when in the game you kill him.

He also has Mojo Jojo's voice (Roger Jackson's the VA and doesn't even bother hiding it), so that's a decent - if immersion breaking - reason to check out WotS 3 right there. How is the "flip out and kill everyone" ending? Usually endings along those lines are glorified Game Overs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
The Bushido Blade games were awesome, even if the first one actually expecting you to follow the Bushido code made things a bit of a pain.

So with this playthrough, if you'd killed Inokashira at the bridge when you saw him would that have thrown a wrench in things? He would always start a fight with me and die when I met him in playthroughs but it never seemed to really affect anything.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
I no longer have a PS2, but this LP is really bringing back memories. Is there any other way to play this?

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Which needs a BIOS file from a PS2. Which I don't have in order to get a BIOS file.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Don't people in 2 pretty quickly refuse to deal with you at all if you dick around too much/act like too much of a jerk? I seem to remember the villagers won't let you use their shops, for example.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Did we miss something between updates? Just going off how you suddenly had almost all the customisation stuff unlocked and were talking about how you only had a couple endings to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Yeah, I was about to say, I know you can kill Inokashira (I did every time I played, gently caress that guy) but I don't remember it being possible to grab his gun. Not that it seemed very useful anyway.

• Locked thread