Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Shuu continues to be suspicious and creepy anytime he is on screen.

I'm half convinced he's the one that provided the explosives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

ChorpSaway posted:

It's true that Epee Em didn't finish his playthrough... But I certainly did! ^^^drat you, Sindai!
Each story in this game uses some amount of information from the base game, some more than others. The bonus materials tend to avoid spoilers and straight up tell you when they draw from spoiler-y material from the original game.

Thanks dude!

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Kevin MacLeod has done music for everything, and he gives it all away for free. It doesn't hurt that he's fantastic, too.

Kevin MacLeod shows up absolutely everywhere because that's basically his business model. He writes a ton of songs specifically designed to be drag-and-drop royalty-free background music and releases them under a Creative Commons "you can use this for any production you want, but you have to credit me" license. He's a pretty ingenious example of how the internet facilitates new models of distribution, because putting out ready-made scores for free means his name is on thousands upon thousands of low-budget indie productions, which spreads his name far and wide and drives the sales of his alternate non-CC licensing deals to projects that need and can afford them.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

In the center of the grand salon…

There appears to be quite a crowd gathered outside already. Apparently there are plainclothes security officers scattered throughout the line.

There are of course a great number of security personnel within the mansion, as well.

Ah, the Gull Guard! Stern when necessary, an iron hand masked in a velvet glove! I feel safer already!

Your house really is huge, Sakuya. Isn’t it tough to clean?
I cannot comprehend your question. Why should I worry over such things when I have servants?
You didn’t even know how to use a mop until just recently, after all!
Th-that sort of foolery is for commoners! It has nothing to do with a noble such as myself!
Aww, what a waste! You have the makings of a domestic genius, Sakuya.
Yeah! You were way more help at the end of year cleanup than any of us expected!
Agh…

Sakuya appears troubled, no doubt unsure if he should take that as praise or as an insult.

I think that depends on them!
Yuuya did a good job of getting the word out… I think we can safely say they know about it.
I have deployed elite bodyguards in the employ of the Le Bel family throughout the entire area. The thieves will be captured within two seconds of arrival.

As we were talking, a bird who I could only assume was a butler appeared.
The music stops.

Master Sakuya.
What is it, Albert?

Hm.

Sakuya took the letter from his butler and began to read it.

……
Hah hah hah!
What does it say, Sakuya?
They’ve got guts. It is a letter announcing their nefarious intent!
It says they’re coming? May I see?

Sakuya hands the letter to Ryouta.
I took a look at the letter myself.
It says…

“We want the big tree. Merry Christmas.”
……
This… I guess it’s a letter of intent?
An awfully cute one. It might almost be a Christmas card, or a letter to Santa.
They want the tree? And expect us to hand it over? If they want it, they can come and claim it!
Merry Christmas… (They say they won’t give it to us…)
Merry Christmas… (They say if we want it, we should come and take it…)

I heard a familiar set of voices coming from Sakuya's direction. I looked up, only to find…
!

S-Sakuya! Behind you!
!?
!?

Merry Christmas!!! (It’s time for plan B!)
There! It’s them, Sakuya! The Christmas Thieves!
Wh… What…!? After them! Seize them!
Have you knotholes for eyes, you confounded gull!? How did they get in this far!?
Were they hoping to get the tree just by asking nicely…?

There was no time to think about it, though, as we all took off in pursuit of the thieves.
The music stops.

We ended up running all the way into town before losing sight of them in the crowd.

I’ve received no word from the security teams, either. It would appear they have escaped… What a dreadful waste of an opportunity!
They said something about a plan B before they left, right? I don’t think they’ve given up yet. We’d better stay on guard.
I am well aware. Let us return to the mansion.

We spent a lot of time waiting back at the mansion, but there was no sign of those creatures returning.

It’s almost midnight already. Maybe they’ve gone home for the day and are all snug and cozy under a kotatsu. Waaah! I want to be under a kotatsu!

I have prepared some ginger tea for you, miss. Please.
Oh, the butler! Thank you so much! I always thought black butlers know just what you need!

Note: It was pointed out in the thread that this line can be taken the wrong way out-of-context. "Kuroshitsuji", or "Black Butler", is an anime about a demon butler who's really good at his job.

Indeed, miss.
What word from outside? Nothing to report?

Hmph! Have those cowards given up already?
It’s way too late for us to be up and about… I wish they’d just tell us if they’re not coming.

As if on cue, a loud alarm began to sound from the other side of the mansion.

What was that noise!?

One of the Gull Guard officers came running towards us.

That could only be the Christmas Thieves! I quickly sprang to my feet.

Sakuya, Ryouta! Let’s go!

We all hurried towards the alarm. This could be our chance…!

ChorpSaway fucked around with this message at 21:48 on May 19, 2014

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Enemy... armor?

This will be magical, I can just feel it.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

ChorpSaway posted:

Oh, the butler! Thank you so much! I always thought black butlers know just what you need!

What?

D3m3
Feb 28, 2013

Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the anime/manga Black Butler, featuring a demonically competent and actually demonic butler.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Oh, haha, wow. D3m3 hit it on the head, and I read it as a reference, but looking at it again I see how that can be a little strange out-of-context for someone who doesn't know about anime. I should probably add a note there or something.

Just to add to D3m3's explanation, Black Butler is about a demon butler who is stuck in a Faustian pact with the 12-year old head of an important family. He is required to follow all orders, and his demonic nature makes him real good at doing things efficiently. Hence the line.

EDIT: Actually, I might as well ask, since I didn't do it for the last game and this seems to have a pretty diverse audience as far as anime or pop culture knowledge goes. Should I just add notes about all of the references that are made in the game? I skipped a Music Man reference in the opening paragraph for this story and there are sure to be more as we go along, so should I document them for you guys?

ChorpSaway fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 19, 2014

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
Personally I don't care about references for things I don't know even if they're explained so I'd rather you didn't break the flow with explanations.
Maybe a note should be added for things that might come off as racist or offensive out of context like this but not in the actual update...

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

I'd definitely appreciate notes for references, more so for one that seem properly strange without context like that one.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I think this was the one case where it was warranted. Let other people figure it out if they can; the only reason this was necessary to explain is because of those weird racist alternate-meanings that only come out (I assume) in the translation. Like, when the explanations swing from "Goon is making an anime joke" to "Goon is a southern plantation owner in the 1800s", it's kind of important to make the distinction.

Otherwise, I agree that it kind of breaks the flow.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

Yeah, I think only making notes of references when they're cultural things that just don't translate well (like above) is the way to go.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Alright, that's enough votes to convince me! I don't think there will be any other references similar to this one, but I'll leave out notes on references unless I think that it warrants further explanation.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

That guard mentioned armor, right? Which means…
They’ve brought some sort of vehicle, like a truck or something.
It matters not. My elite Le Bel security will have them neutralized in a matter of seconds.

As Sakuya finished his declaration, his butler approached once again.

You see? This is what happens to those who stand against the Le Bel family. Hah hah hah!
Sakuya, wait! That’s not what he said!
He said “were”, not “have”!
Wh…what…!?
Indeed, sir.

Any further outbursts from Sakuya were silenced by the sound of an approaching vehicle.
The music stops.

This noise… Something’s coming!

I looked down the street to see what was coming towards us, and I could hardly believe my eyes.

L-look at that!

It’s the Christmas Thieves!
In a… tank…!?
WOW! They weren’t bringing just a truck!
This is… way more than I expected!!
Merry Christmas! (We’re stealing the tree! We’re stealing the tree!)

The two of them entered the tank and began to roll forward once again.

Gah… What do we do? It’s headed right tow--

Sakuya was interrupted by a tank shell that flew right in front of him.

They brought live ammunition!?
Stop! Stop! What sort of demons would damage my beautiful mansion!?
There are still birds inside! I’ll go get them out of there!
They blew up the council room without a second thought… At this rate, your house is going to end up looking like mine!
I… cannot have that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have to stop them! What can I do…?
The music stops.

I am a hunter-gatherer… I will fight in order to keep my friends and I safe!

I clench my fists, and assume the stance! The enemy is straight ahead! They cannot dodge!

I can feel… the strength of Gaea beneath me!
My love… my life, I place in this hand! I make my declaration here! The empress arrives!

I wound up and took a swing at the tank!
The music stops.

……

Nothing… it did… nothing at all…
Well, if just my fists won’t work…

I need… some sort of weapon…
I looked around for anything nearby that I could use.

Forgive me, Japanese Post Holdings Company, Ltd.! I will apologize properly later!

I uproot a nearby postbox and take aim at the advancing tank.

I wound up and took a swing at the tank!

The music stops.

……

Nothing… it did… nothing at all…

I’m sorry, Sakuya… I’ve never tried to hunt an animal made of metal before, so I don’t know where its weak points are…
Even my elite guards were no match for it… There is nothing a bird or human can do to that thing…

A sharp crack echoes through the night.

I looked around for whatever could have caused this, but I never could have expected what I saw.

Wha……
Yuuya!
And you’ve kept a lady up this late? Never mind the thieves, you’re the real villain here. Please, forgive him, mon amie.
Oh, no, it’s fine! I wasn’t able to do anything, anyway…
You… You rascal! What is that thing? What kind of high school student has one of those!?

Do not mock me with jests!
But Sakuya, even I have a broad-axe! Of course a fashionable young man like Yuuya is going to have an assault rifle or two…
Precisely. I hope you’ve learned something about Japanese culture today, Sakuya.
Japan… truly is a complicated and confounding place…

While this discussion was going on, I heard some loud mechanical noises coming from down the road.

Yuuya, look out! It’s still moving!
It would seem so. Alas, I was hoping to have things cleared up and be walking the sweet lady home by now.
Don’t lay a finger on Lourde, lecherous cur! She is my underling!

Since when!?

A lady never likes a man who tries to monopolize her, Sakuya.
Don’t bend my words! I had no such thing in mind!

Yuuya fired off another shot at the tank. Sakuya and I turned to see if the tank reacted.
The music stops.

It’s stopped…!
Nice job, Yuuya! You’re acting straight up cool for once!
Why thank you, mon amie. I am honored by your words.

However, while the tank had stopped making noise, the two inside the tank were not quite finished.

Merry… Christmas… (Connect this with this…)
Merry Christmas… (Stick that there…)

Merry Christmas! (We fixed it! We fixed it! Yay!)
!?
I-It’s not dead yet!
Oh… oh, dear. I had thought I immobilized it.
Have you no other plan, cur!?
I have not prepared any more ordinance, no. It seems I have met my match.
Forget preparations! Would a super student like you really give up this easily!?

Yuuya tackled me to the ground, and I saw an artillery shell fly right above us. That was too close for comfort!

Eeeeeek!
Goon! Are you hurt?
I-I’m fine… Yuuya, wait! Your tail! Your tail is burnt! It smells delicious!
All that matters is that you’re safe. A little burn like this is just another medal of bravery.
Sakazaki, you fool! Don’t go raising flags here!

…You seem to be having difficulties.
The music stops.

We all turned towards the newcomer.

Who’d have expected him to show up here!?
Dr. Iwamine!?
Why are you here…!?

I took the liberty of examining the council room this morning. I find this case… rather interesting.
…I could help you out, if you like. Of course, if you don’t need my assistance, I will leave. I do have other things to be doing, after all.

I can’t really see his face in the darkness, but he sounds even more uninterested than usual. Maybe he’s in a bad mood again.

But, not even the doctor would bluff about something like this… right?

What a sharp tongue you have, doctor!
Please, Dr. Iwamine! If… if you have some way of stopping those thieves, please help us!
I had hoped to take them alive, but at this point I won’t object if you decide to obliterate them entirely!
Sakuya, no! They’re doing bad things, but I could never live with myself if I let you kill something that adorable!
…I have no intention of killing them.
Miss Lourde.

The doctor turned towards me.

Y-yes!

The doctor tosses a ball… or rather, a sort of oblong metallic lump to me.

The music stops.

Ah…! It’s a grenade!

Leave it to me, sir!

Here’s the wind-up…

Hiyaaaaa!

And the pitch! The grenade entered the tank, and I could hear the casing break.

Look! Look! I did it! Hole in one!
Well done. You have a good throwing arm.
But, what did that do? There was no great explosion…

Huh?

Yuuya was staring avidly in the direction of the tank, and so I turned to see what the doctor’s grenade had caused.

The tank is… swathed in some sort of gas!?

Wha… Doctor, we must withdraw! We’ll be affected too, and won’t be able to secure the thieves!
Can you stand, Yuuya? We need to get--

The gas is spreading throughout the entire area.
We need to get back to the mansion and send out guards with gas masks!

Huh……?

I looked around and noticed that we were already surrounded by the gas, but none of us seemed to be affected. But then, who…

Uu… -sniff-… achoo!
-sniff-… -sniff-…

The tank hatch opens, and the two white creatures stagger out.
Awww, they look terrible…

Finding an allergen specific to them was quite simple. I found plenty of samples to work with in the council room, after all.

Mr. Sakazaki had already created a number of holes in the body of the tank, so it diffused in quite beautifully. I am pleased to see it worked.
How kind of you to give me some credit, despite my miserable failure. I hadn’t expected that from you. You’re an exemplary teacher.
Thank you, Mr. Sakazaki. You flatter me.
Sir, how did you know so much about these previously unidentified creatures?
………

The music stops.

Looks like he’s still in a bad mood. He’s staring off into space.
Were the tests he was doing this afternoon for this? If so, it was an undeniable success. Shouldn’t he be happy?

We may have caught them now, but we had plenty of questions for them. We made our way back to the mansion with the thieves in tow.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
That was the best update ever.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Tanks, assault weapons, genegeneered bio-weapons... Best Christmas ever!

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

The tank treads have snowflakes on them :3:
This whole update has so many great lines in it, it's the full Hatoful experience!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
:kimchi: This update.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

This update was amazing, holy poo poo. I can't pick a favourite bit, it was all fantastic.

tlarn posted:

:kimchi: This update.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I have the perfect username for something like this

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Goon's secret techniques. :3:

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

The Christmas Thieves had been caught, and they were currently being interrogated by Sakuya.

Accept your fate, Christmas Thieves! You’ve nowhere left to run. Now identify yourselves!
Merry Christmas…
You won’t get to go home any quicker by looking sad. What are your names?

Merry Christmas!
Miru and Kaku… That’s all?
……
Why did you two do all this?
Quite frankly, I don’t give a hoot about Christmas and as far as I’m concerned it’s just so much capitalist, commercialized rubbish. But there are plenty of birds who really care about it! It’s not nice to ruin their fun.
Merry Christmas…

Merry Christmas… (Christmas is ingrained into Miru and Kaku’s very instincts…)

It’s too cruel, doctor! To create pitiful, hybrid beings in your mad scientist experiments and then to try to kill them…
Maybe you felt your creation violated the laws of nature… But artificial creatures are still alive, just like us! They have the right to--
Please, do not misunderstand. I am not responsible for their creation.
The music stops.

What? He’s not???
I thought I was being clever, but I think I’ve made a terrible mistake!

Merry Christmas! (Miru and Kaku’s daddy was a merry daddy! He liked parties!)
Merry! Merry Christmas! (Daddy celebrated all through December! Especially Christmas!)

They look excited to the point of getting their memories mixed up.

None of the researchers had expected their creation. At first, the new lifeforms were hoped to hold great scientific value, but they soon proved to be almost identical to existing birds.
Once the investigation was complete, they were to be disposed of. But there was one researcher who acted irresponsibly. The researcher was charged with taking care of them.

Well, even if he wasn’t the one trying to get rid of them, he certainly seems to be connected to Miru and Kaku somehow. Maybe he knows what should be done with them…

……
May I ask what you intend to do with them?

But they’re unidentified creatures, born of the excesses of modern science! Can they even have trials?
The law only covers humans and birds. Even if they look like birds, I don’t think they can.
So then…
They do not have the right to be tried by law. All they can do is wait to be culled.
Agh…

They may have done some bad things, but nobirdie was badly injured. The worst was Yuuya’s burn! We can’t just kill them.

The doctor seemed to be thinking hard for a minute, after which he turned to Sakuya.

I have a proposal, Mr. Shirogane.
Yes, Dr. Iwamine?

You would…!?
We can’t, Sakuya! Giving them to him is sending them to a fate worse than death, no matter how you look at it!
Please, do not be so agitated. I have no intention of harming them… just yet.

In other words, you probably will later!
But I don’t suppose there’s any better option for them… so I guess I can allow this.

If you are willing to take them in, sir, I have no objections.
Be respectful towards Dr. Iwamine, you two rapscallions!

And make sure to tell us where you hid Mr. Urushihara’s Christmas tree, okay?

But why was the doctor so happy to help? He didn’t even ask for compensation.
Normally he would have asked for something…

That will be one leg, please.

Maybe it was his idea of a Christmas present?
The music stops.

At the end of the interrogation, I checked my watch to see how long we’d been at this.

We got them to tell us where the stolen trees are, so I should go home to eat udon and sleep.

Merry Christmas! (Caretaker! Caretaker! Look!)
Let me see…
……

You… Ugh. You never did leave anything behind but trouble.

The next day, Ryouta and I finally returned Mr. Urushihara’s tree to its rightful place.

Oh my, oh my. Thank you. It really is calming to look at, isn’t it?
I’m so glad yours is intact! Sakuya’s was completely incinerated…
At least the big tree Sakuya had at home was saved… I guess that’s some sort of consolation.
And… That’s the end of the investigation. I’m looking forward to working here over the break!

And with that, we had brought all of the stolen trees back. A job well done for the unstoppable detective duo!

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
That got dark. But, good to know there's a happy ending for those two. :toot:

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
So it was Ryouta's dad again? I like their backstory but somehow that's a bit disappointing to me.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

ChorpSaway posted:

Quite frankly, I don’t give a hoot about Christmas and as far as I’m concerned it’s just so much capitalist, commercialized rubbish.

Goon really is the best protagonist :ussr:

DaniDaniDanica
Dec 25, 2012
I feel like it should be pointed out that:

ChorpSaway posted:

Merry Christmas! (Miru and Kaku’s daddy was a merry daddy! He liked parties!)
Merry! Merry Christmas! (Daddy celebrated all through December! Especially Christmas!)

ChorpSaway posted:

Kawara Ryouta
Birthday: December 3

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Christmas only comes once a year. I want to spend it having fun with everybirdie!
Winter break starts tomorrow, too… I’m excited just thinking about it!
…What happened to Miru and Kaku, anyway? Did the doctor take them to his house?
That seems pretty cute! Dr. Iwamine living with the seasonal mascot characters… No, it’s too surreal. I can’t imagine it.
I do wonder, though. I think I’ll ask the doctor before break starts!
The music stops.

And so, after school, I decided to head straight to the infirmary and check on the doctor.

I was struck speechless by what I saw in the infirmary.

The infirmary is transformed!

S-sir, what happened!? Are you actually even more enthusiastic about Christmas than Sakuya!?

He says that, but his Santa hat says otherwise.
The doctor is transformed, too! Maybe it’s protective camouflage?

Sir, what happened to you!? Don’t tell me you finally got that lobotomy!?
…They always give me another as soon as I’ve taken it off.
It’s easier to work if I leave it on.
They? So Miru and Kaku are--

Merry Christmas!

They’re here!

You’re keeping them in here, sir?
Yes. They would only get in the way at my house… Not that they don’t get in the way here.

Grumpy, as usual!
He seems to be putting up with them so far, but he hardly looks happy about it… I wouldn’t count on their hands staying attached for much longer.

You don’t think you’re pushing yourself too hard, sir?
What do you mean?
Maybe I’m imagining it, but… You don’t quite look like you mean it, sir.

It is tiring to have them in here all the time. Perhaps I should make a hutch for them outside.

It doesn’t look like he’s using them for research. What is he thinking?
He’s treating them awfully nicely, though. I’ve never seen him act this nice. Maybe he likes cute animals?

I’m going home now, doctor. Thank you for everything this year! Merry Christmas, and happy New Year!

…Thank you.

The music stops.

And so, with The Great Christmas Thief Caper behind us, we reach the end of the first chapter! Let’s see what kinds of things we’ve unlocked because of it.

First, we’ll see what’s in the “Radio” section.

We’ve unlocked a question-and-answer radio program that we can listen to, hosted by Ryouta!

Also, if we go into the “Story” section, we can see what the next chapter is going to be, and it seems like a small Shinto structure has appeared near the bottom corner. Clicking it leads us to…

A new year comes to Littledove Hachiman City.
Everybirdie heads for the shrine, some for their New Year’s visits, others with very different goals in mind.
This episode allows you to pick from eight routes.

…A screen where we can go on a New Year’s date with any of our lovely husbandoves!
Ah, choices, choices, so many choices. Too many choices for me to decide on my own. Won’t you help me figure out what to do next?

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Alright, so with two possibilities, I need the thread to help me decide how we tackle the bonus content for chapter 1!

Which will we do first?
Listen to Ryouta’s radio program, or
go on some New Year’s dates with our favorite birdies?

Also, with each of your votes (or even if you don’t want to vote), please include your two favorite husbandoves so that whenever we get to the New Year’s dates, I’ll know which order I should do them in.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

I vote Radio Program.

Shuu and Oko-san are my two favorites.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Seconding Radio with Ryouta.

I can't decide, so I'll just go with Yuuya and Kazuaki.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Get the radio show out of the way, then go on a date with Shuu and Anghel.

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010
Jingle bells playing in the infirmary is so against the normal tone and I love it.

Let's see the radio show first.

After that I'd like to see the Okosan and Anghel events.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Sure, radio.

I can't decide whether you should Kazukai, Oh you'll probably go Okosan, please don't hang your head and cry.

Boob Dylan
Jan 3, 2013
The husbandove icons on that route select screen would make some excellent avatars.

I agree that you should do the radio show first, and my favourites are Okosan and Yuuya.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Oh my gosh, did Hato Moa get her actual make believe voice actors do do voice work for her amazing bird game? I must know! Show me the Radio Show!

Also, it's really hard to pick because I really like Naegeki but I also like Shuu.

I'm sorry Ryouta, you'll always be my favorite Husbandove...:henget:

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Boob Dylan posted:

The husbandove icons on that route select screen would make some excellent avatars.

I agree!

Here you all go!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Radio show! And it's hard to pick, but I'll go with Yuuya and Anghel.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

Radio show sounds good to me, but when we get around to those shrine visits, we should spend them with Okosan and Anghel for sure!

AstraSage
May 13, 2013

I'm also jumping the Radio Show :bandwagon:, with joining Nageki and Yuuya at Shrine Visiting later on.

Opposing Farce
Apr 1, 2010

Ever since our drop-off service, I never read a book.
There's always something else around, plus I owe the library nineteen bucks.
I'm gonna go for shrine visits with Yuuya and Nageki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
Radio show first, I'm sure Ryouta has poured his heart and soul into it.

Then I say take Okosan and Yuuya to the temple.

• Locked thread