Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.
Lunchables are a good meal. Just the basic cheese, ham, and crackers.

Hot Pockets; only the four-cheese variety. I'll eat like, six at a time.

Any pizza, but especially cheap and fast pizza. Just slap some sauce on bread and melt cheese on it.

Online quizzes, especially from Buzzfeed. In the same vein, Buzzfeed.

Dating sims/RPGs. I still play the Love Hina dating sim on Newgrounds.

I'm still playing Sims 2, and only Sims 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.

Fantastisk posted:

Sims 2 is the best Sims game, hands down. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time browsing mods for that game. So many talented people making pretty things! I didn't like Sims 3 much, but I'm hoping Sims 4 will be good, the CAS looks promising so far at least.

Speaking of games, I still get the urge to binge play Zoo Tycoon once in a while.

With so many people digging up their old Neopets accounts, I kind of want a virtual pet site thread in Games now...

Oh goodness, thank you. Sims 3 was dreck. Sims 4 looks promising! (I like cartoony aesthetic) :shobon:

I'd totally be down for a virtual pet Games megathread. Hnngh.

There is nothing wrong with Marilyn Manson's music. "Mechanical Animals" is an intensely beautiful album, and the song "Mechanical Animals" always makes me think of Bowie. :neckbeard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4qpxwBV84E

Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.
Oh my. lovely food and Sailor Moon are also my downfall. Thinking about Hamburger Helper right now, oh gosh. :allears:
Also, just marathoned Hoarders. So, that's now added to the list.

• Locked thread