Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Pizza Hut.

There are so many pizza places out there that are a million times better, but damned if I don't love me a Pizza Hut pan pizza with extra cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

RainbowCake posted:

Also Neopets. A couple years ago I discovered my now 13-year-old account is still active, and there's one particular game that gives you more neopoints with account age, so it makes my inner 11-year-old very satisfied to rake in tens of millions. Then every few months I'll hold a big giveaway and empty my bank account to buy a bunch of poo poo for the crazy 20-year-old girls obsessed with one-upping each other on who can make the prettiest pets. The community is batshit crazy and I stay the hell away other than those giveaways but I like making people happy because I'm a giant pansy :shobon: also I really don't have anything else to spend it on because that game is really the only thing I do on the site

I just logged into my account from middle school because of this post,. You monster.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Waffle House.

It's somehow trashier than Denny's, but when you're sitting in that little booth with a couple of hot waffles drenched in syrup and butter, all seems right in the world.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

The old-rear end MECC games we all played in elementary school.
I've got Odell Down Under and Oregon Trail II on my machine. I've got a copy of The Yukon Trail around somewhere...Amazon Trail was rad, too.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I rag on my mom for watching 19 Kids and Counting, but if I'm in the same room, I can't look away.

The Duggars are a horrible trainwreck that draw me in.

• Locked thread