Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Treguna Mekoides
Jun 17, 2008

A witch is always a lady except when circumstances dictate otherwise.
I unironically adore FEDS, all of the Revenge of the Nerds movies, Big Fish, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Little Shop of Horrors, and My Blue Heaven. The more earnest and "used to play at 11pm on Comedy Central in 2002" a movie is, I'm there. I love the new Amazing Spider-man movies.

When I'm not reading the Vorkosigan Saga (which has won awards and can be argued to be rather good for SF, natch) or rereading Great Novels I enjoyed in my undergrad, I'm reading urban fantasy. The trashier and more possessive the beastly supernatural dude, the happier I am. Someday someone will combine urban fantasy novels and traditional fantasy novels and I'll ready trashy books about orc PIs schtupping elfin lady mechanics and I will not be remotely sorry. I'm 28 goddamn years old.

Spotify just updated me telling me Me First & the Gimme Gimmes have a new album out. I squealed. I don't even like NOFX and Swingin Udders--I always preferred Bad Religion and Failure. :shobon:

Nthing, of course, Chopped and Top Chef. Oh my God CHOPPED, why are you so addictive?

PS: If you like neopets, flightrising.com lets you breed, raise, cockfight, and RPG level up baby dragons with their own lineages and everything. It is terrible and I adore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread