Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I watch The Last Unicorn, or have it on when I'm working, at least once a month. I have probably seen it literally a hundred times. It's not a good movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dragon Age II is amazing and I stand by that to this day.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Lotish posted:

We miss you in the Dragon Age: Inquisition thread.

I'll come back when I have time, and the inclination. But right now the only elf man who might be gay is bald? This disappoints me, a lot. :argh:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Alouicious posted:

yes yes pick, we get it, you're a furry, stop bringing it up all the time

I'm not a furry, and elves don't make you a furry. Elves are mainstream. All of us creepy girls were pathetically into Orlando Bloom's Legolas in the early 2000s.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Action Tortoise posted:

If I ever meet him in person, I'll tell him that I was the only person who ever watched Jack of All Trades and loved it to death.

No you weren't! I liked it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I buy every single new Bruce Coville book, despite the fact that I am no longer in third grade.

• Locked thread