Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Honey Boo Boo.

They seem like a happy, pleasant, inoffensive family. The show is bad reality stuff that's fun to watch for how happy they all are all the time and how much fun they seem to have, and I even understand mocking the parents for how unattractive and redneck they are, but some of the hate and abuse that little girl gets is sickening, she's a sweet happy little child who's never done anything to hurt anyone in her life. :( Alana is adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

And one specifically for uk goons: Casualty. Or rather, the first 20 minutes of any episode of Casualty, with the hilariously contrived setup to the injury of the week.

I'm not remotely ashamed of my love for that show. Even the 30 minutes after the gory accidents. But who will sleep with the sexy doctor/nurse/consultant/porter this week :ohdear:

I also religiously watch Waterloo Road, but at least I'm ashamed of that one.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

H.P. Lovecraft posted:

I think Katy Perry is a legitimately talented singer under all the processing.

Who doesn't think that? Even Bieber has a good voice. Most popular singers do. Only idiots are freaking out saying that they legit can't sing :shobon:

I'm on the t.a.t.u train. I was a young teen when I first got into them and legit believed in their lesbian shtick (which wasn't the fault of the two of them), and it was genuinely important to my own acceptance that I wasn't hetero. I'm still way into their dumb songs, especially the one about clowns and since I used to study Russian, the ones in Russian.

e: I really like the 1998 Godzilla movie.

eating only apples has a new favorite as of 23:23 on May 17, 2014

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Damonic posted:

Edit: I've been thinking of doing a "ask me about being a Juggalo" in the A/T sub-forum. Good idea or no?

I would love to read this. Maybe not a good idea, but it'd be interesting! Do it.

• Locked thread