Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

My music taste is stuck pathetically in the mid-90s. I will fight the case of 1994 being the best year for music in modern memory.

I am also a pro wrestling addict. In an average week, I can watch 6 hours of first-run wrestling, and god knows however much reruns, especially now WWE have made an on-demand service out of their video library.

And one specifically for uk goons: Casualty. Or rather, the first 20 minutes of any episode of Casualty, with the hilariously contrived setup to the injury of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Street Fighter The Movie is the absolute pinnacle of the cliché of "so bad it's good". Like, that gets thrown around a lot, but the movie has a genuine charm because it's so obviously awful.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

New Wave. Like, I know it's absolute garbage, but stuff like Duran Duran and Ultravox are my jams.

I mean, this loving rules and no-one can tell me otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovoAKVOPOM

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

areyoucontagious posted:

I unabashedly love Warhammer 40k novels. Not the models, or the game, but the novels hit all the right notes for me. I will die alone :negative:

The better ones are solid quality sci-fi.

The bad ones are hilariously absofuckinglutely atrocious.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Related to Jackass, I "binged" on Wild Boys a couple years back with some friends from work, check it out if you haven't. It's only two or three seasons and you'll actually learn something!

The two things I learned from Wildboys are "Cassowaries will loving YOU UP BECAUSE THEY ARE STONE COLD loving KILLERS HOLYSHIT" and "Sarcophilus Satanicus".

But yeah, I love Jackass too. It's absolute lowest common denominator entertainment, but it's just so infectiously funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Trillest Parrot posted:

This proved to me how tough Knoxville is:

The claymore drops Bam and makes him cry, but Johnny is still standing. He'd be a great rioter.

He also managed to stay on his feet against Butterbean longer than a LOT of professional boxers.

Like, yeah, Butterbean obviously absolutely destroyed him, but it's god-drat Butterbean.

• Locked thread