Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ED-E My Love
Feb 26, 2014

The cutest lil' eyebot in the Wasteland

carry on then posted:

Pokemon. Despite the fact that the games hardly change and the Pokemon designs are getting weirder by the year, I'll be damned if I can't immediately rattle off the ones in my current team. There's something about the art style and the way the battles are technical without requiring a bunch of number crunching that I have never found in any other game series.

I def. wouldn't call Pokemon terrible, but yeah, I love it too. The games have always been good, they just got so complacent with the formula from DPP onward. X and Y were a definite step in the right direction with 3D models, Mega Evolutions, FINALLY something fun for online (Wonder Trade) and, imo anyway, the best creature designs since RSE. I'm a complete sucker for Pokemon and I really don't feel any shame about it. I collect the cards, plush toys and figures, and play competitively on Pokemon Showdown/Pokemon Online. It's fun as hell. Pokemon has always sort of been my hobby. I grew out of Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy, Sailor Moon, Digimon, and various others but Pokemon has something that really stands out from the rest. :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread