Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clemson
Mar 24, 2012
Good Luck Bryant IMO you left a year early but you have all the physical tools!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012
Congrats Arizona you got a really tall QB ;)

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Did AJ McCarron attempt to baptize GM's when he went to visit or something?

I have no idea but I never though Thomas would be picked before him. I just dont get it.

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

Winkie01 posted:

That would have been the greatest thing I have ever seen, and 2 years ago I saw a mom/daughter combo get in a fist fight over the daughter wanting a abortion in the middle of the street in Myrtle Beach while waiting in line to eat.

Good ole Myrtle Beach so trashy.

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

What the hell is Carolina doing

I have no idea :(

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

Get your amazing qb some good drat receivers and you might be a serious contender Jesus Christ

yea and dont send your only decent one from last year packing....

WTF how can you get rid of Steve! Still bitter over that.

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

BougieBitch posted:

Um, draft tracker has Ravens taking McCarron, but based on the lack of reaction I'm gonna guess someone hosed up, yeah?

Im also really confused right now.

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

nfl.com has ravens #138 pick as Lorenzo Taliaferro.

The ESPN one has McCarron at that pick but apparently it is the Caostal Carolina guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clemson
Mar 24, 2012
GJ by whoever called Murray

• Locked thread