Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Benne posted:

RIP Zac Stacy you were a cool waiver pickup in 2013

Not like he has a ton of competition in New York, maybe he'll magically still have some value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I am excited for everyone to draft Gurley really high only for Tre Mason to get the start

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

old dog child posted:

I am excited for everyone to draft Gurley and Mason really high only for Benny Cunningham to get the start

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Yeah, the Fischer rule is the 3rd stringer is the one to pick (O hope Gurley hits though, that kid is awesome).

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004
Speaking of third stringers starting, does anyone have any idea what the Cowboys are doing at RB? I think everyone expected them to draft a guy... and then they didn't. I guess they could be making some other move, but at this point there's not anyone really out there in free agency and the draft is over. I think they're stuck with who they've got.

I don't think McFadden is anything more than a stopgap. I think they're moving to a Randle/Dunbar committee.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Fantasy Football 2015: Jeff Fisher hates your fantasy team

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gyshall posted:

Fantasy Football 2015: Marty Schottenheimer hates your fantasy team

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tonight I made flash cards and started putting together my own QB ranks. I ranked 45 QBs.

We have a sickness :negative:

Edit: Brad Evans put Marcus Mariota on the list of rookies you want on your fantasy team. Am I crazy or does that seem like stupid poop trash?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Both Mariota and Winston will be busts.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Mariota couldn't have found a worst landing spot. Winston could be good depending on how the bucs shape up but probably not.

Also Mariota is like a Hawaiian Alex Smith, nothing to get excited about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
New season, new thread.

• Locked thread