Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Alouicious posted:

Orleans Darkwa is the greatest running back Tulane ever had on the sheer fact that his first name is Orleans

Forte means strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Someone sign Victor Hampton already, this is just sad.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Colt Lyerla is participating on a tryout basis for the Packers.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Quest For Glory II posted:

He must have heard the weather report about several inches of powder during football season.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Quest For Glory II posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if he makes the team, we're really thin at TE if Finley is out. Quarless can block but can't catch, Bostic is the opposite, and Rodgers in the 3rd didn't thrill me that much. But a guy who is as athletic as Ebron could be a massive pickup if his head is on straight.

On the plus side, Green Bay is probably the hardest NFL city in which to find cocaine.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Abugadu posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if he makes the team, we're really thin at TE if Finley is out. Quarless can block but can't catch, Bostic is the opposite, and Rodgers in the 3rd didn't thrill me that much. But a guy who is as athletic as Ebron could be a massive pickup if his head is on straight.

On the plus side, Green Bay is probably the hardest NFL city in which to find cocaine.

Maybe he'll switch over to Meth.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Chichevache posted:

He must have heard the weather report about several inches of powder during football season.

I see what you did there

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Bears got the steal of undrafted free agents, Jordan Lynch calling it now.

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.

Abugadu posted:

Andrew Quarless has a real bad case of AJ Hawk syndrome. He's just average enough to be okay at his job but you always want to upgrade on him.

Related to that, the Packers did sign Colt Lyerla.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ugh, nobody should sign Colt Lyerla. Naturally, the year the Lions draft a tight end 10th overall the Packers will pick one up in free agency that's just as athletic and talented.

quote:

The parents of the kids that supposedly died in the sandy hook situation are liars.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Macklemore and other public figure types who watched that conspiracy video also believe(d) it was a hoax. Unlike the others, though, Lyerla spent 2 hours arguing about it on Twitter after researching it for the length of said 9 minute video.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smuggler posted:

Macklemore and other public figure types who watched that conspiracy video also believe(d) it was a hoax. Unlike the others, though, Lyerla spent 2 hours arguing about it on Twitter after researching it for the length of said 9 minute video.

Macklemore is also a scumbag dickhead so

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

smuggler posted:

I watched Loose Change and thought 9/11 was an inside job. I am also 5 years old and may have a learning disability.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

Isn't Pete Carroll a 9/11 truther?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

smuggler posted:

If being an rear end in a top hat with bad opinions precluded you from playing in the NFL we'd have two teams

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

smuggler posted:

According to one unconfirmed story but we decided to run that poo poo into the ground because it is funny as poo poo. Phone posting or I would add Gendo ' s gif of it.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Azhais posted:

If being an rear end in a top hat with bad opinions precluded you from playing in the NFL we'd have two teams

And one owner and no commissioner.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

smuggler posted:

Yes.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

He's just asking questions never said that it was definitely an inside job, just that it was questionable and that he should ask. loving 4 star general who was at the Pentagon when it happened if it was staged.

Any responsible American would do the same.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chichevache posted:

According to one unconfirmed story but we decided to run that poo poo into the ground because it is funny as poo poo. Phone posting or I would add Gendo ' s gif of it.

it is funny, quit being butthurt that your super bowl winning team has a coach who's a bit of a loony.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shiksa posted:

it is funny, quit being butthurt that your super bowl winning team has a coach who's a bit of a loony.

You retarded? :confused: I love this. I said it was hilarious.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chichevache posted:

You retarded? :confused: I love this. I said it was hilarious.

I thought that was sarcasm paired with the "run it into the ground."

might be on the spectrum.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

shiksa posted:

I thought that was sarcasm paired with the "run it into the ground."

might be on the spectrum.

Chiche is on the spectrum, just not the one you're talking about.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Y'all just jealous you haven't driven a 4-star general out of your office on what was presumably a charity related visit with your burning desire for the truth.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

PrinceRandom posted:

Y'all just jealous you haven't driven a 4-star general out of your office on what was presumably a charity related visit with your burning desire for the truth.

And then had a continued relationship with the guy giving speeches on leadership with him and what not.

Still funny, but drat.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
it's super funny actually and i hope it comes up at the white house because that would be even funnier

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

PrinceRandom posted:

He's meeting the president soon. :patriot:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
"it's an honor to meet you, mr president," said pete while extending his hand. "congratulations on your win," responded the president. obama was not a seahawks fan, and favored the bears since childhood. he was thinking of cutler when he noticed mr carroll had not yet let go of his hand, and had in fact leaned in closer when he began to whisper into his ear

"building seven...'

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If there's even one screenshot that can be used that looks like Pete Carroll speaking intently to an Obama who just wants to get the gently caress out of there, the seahawks winning the super bowl will have been worth it.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Edit: awful app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Azhais posted:

What price glory? :qq:

• Locked thread