Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

DrVenkman posted:

My favourite line was actually one of Franco's and come towards the end.

*Someone throws something as a distraction. Franco notices*

"Shaggy, Scooby, Jizzface. Let's investigate!"

It wouldn't work at all without the intensity that Franco puts into it.

The frat names were pretty funny in general, yeah.

surf rock posted:

Also, it felt really, really weird that Rogan and Byrne didn't get ANY type of comeuppance. I mean, they committed multiple crimes and escalated the war after they already got what they wanted. Literally everything working out for the couple is a weird direction to go with. At least have them be caught in the pot-filled house and get arrested or something, poo poo.

Oh, and Rogan and Efron suddenly being super-chill with each other at the very end didn't really work for me. It made me think that maybe they were going for a Pineapple Express vibe with the whole diner scene, but there really needed to be an intermediate scene or something between them trying to kill each other and them being BFFs in front of Abercrombie & Fitch.

Yeah, about 2/3 of the way through the movie I was ready to bet money on Rogan and Byrne achieving their goal of getting the cops to shut down the party, but then they caught by the cops and charged with serving alcohol to minors or negligence of their child or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

RobotGTH posted:

I thought it had a decent amount of laughs. But I kept getting distracted trying to decipher the shirt Seth Rogen was wearing. Can anybody explain what this shirt means?

That's not the best picture, first of all. The comedy mask has a `fro which is hard to make out in that shot.

It looks like a rebus puzzle, but the obvious answer (Firecracker - pizza = frecrcker) doesn't make sense and I can't figure out which synonyms would work in place of firecracker or pizza.

Is the comedy mask supposed to have a black `fro? A Jew `fro? Is the comedy mask supposed to be Jewish comedy? Seth Rogen himself?

Might help to know what the text at the top says. Looks something like Galiwarg Time/Inn.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That definitely helps to find a better quality picture of the shirt. The face isn't a comedy mask but just a poorly drawn smiling face with an afro.

• Locked thread