Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I've been playing for a few days now. Seems fun so far.

BandireSA
7120-5989-5446

Was anyone able to clear the last stage for the Dragon Road yesterday? I saw someone mention it might be bugged, and I tried probably 4 times and nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Largepotato posted:

All out attack if you can kill it in one go or finish it off, otherwise use only one at a time.

To expand on this, I tried to save courage by doing a cautious attack on a low level one that I figured I could kill in under a minute. The fucker ran away after I did a quarter of it's health worth of damage in the first hit. Cautious attacks suck unless you are just trying to tag along on someone else's mission.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

In case no one noticed, the Light Dragon Road event today has drastically reduced stamina cost. They are 3/6/12 rather than 10/15/20. Running the 3 pointer several times is a good way to spawn Urgent missions and collect fuse fodder/exp/gold.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I suspect that the will repeat, but it may take more than a month or two to get back around. There could be a similar event for all the elements alternating with a large dragon road event of that element.

I've had really good luck with the rares for this event and have a pair of each, with green and blue already evolved. I've had poo poo luck with the uncommons actually. I can't complain, but I've gotten probably 6 of the light rares and one of the uncommons.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

It seems the endless stream of free gold videos has dried up. At least for me. I'm about 50k short for the evolves on making the initial SR pirate queen (Captain Medalia) or I'd have an outside shot at getting that done today.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

There's an update for the app. The What's New includes an Ultra Rare tier, updated art for a few lovely monsters and "UI Improvements."

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

The monster list for the new Hero Chest isn't showing a new Light rare or an uncommon that hasn't been used before. I wonder if that's unintentional.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Alwida was crazy expensive to put together, but at least she's good. I won't be spending all that gold and time for how lovely Koryu is. I'm just selling all the rares and using the uncommons as fuse fodder.

It sucks too because Light is pretty clearly my weakest element.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

It looks like they are having server problems. I'm getting a database error at the loading screen.

• Locked thread