Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

he's a very good weatherman too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdPB-hi26Yk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I saw a guy light himself on fire and run around then jump in a lake at the 2003 gathering. Turns out it was Violent J's brother.
That is my gathering story.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

So with the new location, what are the likely replacements for the Drug Bridge and Lake Hepatitis?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

M_Sinistrari posted:

So with the new location, what are the likely replacements for the Drug Bridge and Lake Hepatitis?

heroin playground and the overturned portapotty

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

gggiiimmmppp posted:

heroin playground and the overturned portapotty

New album title for Limp Bizkit's new record spotted. Or the most white trash children's book ever written on toilet paper.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
My main problem with these threads is that like, people say "Oh, these people are having fun and you shouldn't make fun of people having fun even though they are gross and poo poo" and I'm like "I suppose" then I think "poo poo... I should maybe go to a juggafest or whatever, just for fun, just to see white trash, drink beers, maybe drop some acid and watch a lovely music act but have fun" and then I see all these naked rear end ugly women dancing on stage and I know I would be that dude in the neckbeard and jean shorts popping a megaboner next to a bunch of sweaty dudes/gals in the stage pile and they would all look down on me and laugh as I would try to hide it by tying my rain poncho around my boner but instead of hiding it, it would just look even worse.

I just don't know if I can handle that pressure. I can't make fun of juggalos because obviously they must be cooler then me in some ways, but in other ways they really are worth mockery. At the end of it all, really, I feel that these threads are a double edged sword.

crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXRAQyiqx-M

Here's a look at what its like to be at the gathering

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

rofl i hate juggalos almost as much as redditors

what kind of animal hates juggalos

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

big duck equals goose posted:

My main problem with these threads is that like, people say "Oh, these people are having fun and you shouldn't make fun of people having fun even though they are gross and poo poo" and I'm like "I suppose" then I think "poo poo... I should maybe go to a juggafest or whatever, just for fun, just to see white trash, drink beers, maybe drop some acid and watch a lovely music act but have fun" and then I see all these naked rear end ugly women dancing on stage and I know I would be that dude in the neckbeard and jean shorts popping a megaboner next to a bunch of sweaty dudes/gals in the stage pile and they would all look down on me and laugh as I would try to hide it by tying my rain poncho around my boner but instead of hiding it, it would just look even worse.

I just don't know if I can handle that pressure. I can't make fun of juggalos because obviously they must be cooler then me in some ways, but in other ways they really are worth mockery. At the end of it all, really, I feel that these threads are a double edged sword.

same

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

this is literally just about anybody goons make fun of

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

rofl i hate juggalos almost as much as redditors

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard posted:

is it woop woop or whoop whoop

:woop:

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Cypress Hill and Cannibal Corpse at the same festival seems so odd and yet it in context makes perfect sense.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

M_Sinistrari posted:

poo poo tornado

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

gggiiimmmppp posted:

but would you pay $180 for a ticket plus $100 for your car

i'd pay like $20 to see cannabis corpse and gilbert gottfried

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Aren't the gathering line up announcements sopposedley optimistic at best? I think last year listed DMX and B.B. King.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
bb king would be great because he forgets to take his diabetes medication and starts rambling for half an hour between songs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Juggalos are pretty horrible but on the flip side the hot juggalette pictures are really amazing.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Juggalos are pretty horrible but on the flip side the hot juggalette pictures are really amazing.

OK gently caress let's just get this out of the way

how many of you would sleep with a hot juggalo chick, but on the other hand she was racist and also posted on reddit? show of hands, please.

edit: also she like fingered a baby or something and was a sex offender at some point in history

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013

etalian posted:

A hot juggalette is the rebuttal to anyone who argues that eugenics would lead to a utopia.

And yes I would sleep with a hot juggalette, wouldn't introduce her to my family, but yeah I'd sleep with her.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
these threads always end up being people talking down about how awful juggalos are and also talking about how they want to gently caress them often even trying to convince themselves that the hotter ones aren't actually juggalettes so they can feel better about their boners

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Hey guys I just spent 3 hours arguing in D&D and GBS over minimum wage and how the lower class are still humans and deserve to be treated fairly, what's that? Juggalos? Haha, let's laugh at the white trash!

Also I'm a male feminist, now where are those Juggalette titty photos?

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 13, 2014

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
real talk: I find juggalos and the whole icp thing more fascinating than anything else. like i try not to just make fun of them because honestly theyre on average way less harmful than most of the awful groups on the internet but they also make it so drat easy to make fun of them so it's kind of hard not to

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
This is about two hours from me. That's scary.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

axleblaze posted:

real talk: I find juggalos and the whole icp thing more fascinating than anything else. like i try not to just make fun of them because honestly theyre on average way less harmful than most of the awful groups on the internet but they also make it so drat easy to make fun of them so it's kind of hard not to

well the rust belt produces other things now.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

IDK if it wasn't in Ohio I'd brave the hepatitis to get some inside footage. Apparently this place is a real concert venue and the rampant flagrant prostitution and drug sales may not be as tolerated as it was in bumfuck Illinois.

Also I thought Hed PE was dead.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
Tons of lovely jam band tours have played at the venue. Juggalo fest will probably rank fairly low on the open air drug market and poor hygiene scale.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Juggawatts

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

So, in other words, you are turned on by ugly women.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Sighs greatly - beauty is in the eye of the beholder also they prob dig anal

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Thank you for this.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sighs greatly - beauty is in the eye of the beholder also they prob dig anal

All women dig anal, they just haven't realized it yet.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I mean, if you think this would be a "great time", it might interest you to learn that there are other festivals that are not filled entirely with juggalos.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If I had throwaway $$ I would go to GotJ. Well, if I knew I'd be safe. Seems like a ticking time bomb.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
If I had throwaway money I would do almost anything else.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

I mean, if you think this would be a "great time", it might interest you to learn that there are other festivals that are not filled entirely with juggalos.

yes, but almost always they'll have like 2 or 3 bands actually worth seeing and they're only playing for 15 minutes on a flatbed truck in the parking lot

and unless it's around somewhere like chicago with their ridiculous radius clause you can just go see the same bands on an off-night at a proper club for a tenth of the price. and they might actually make money from those shows

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Do it 8/27/72 Veneta, OR style and that could be something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
to be fair you could do something else but i don't think anything woudl quite match the particular brand of weird insanity that you'd get from going to the gathering

• Locked thread