Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
or at least they have the new infomercial out
enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23wgbh5KPBs
note: i have not actually watched this yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rofl i hate juggalos almost as much as redditors

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This thread always delivers. When these creatures come out of their caves magic happens.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
I thought it was cancelled this year

Is it in Montana or Illinois this time

I'm not clicking the video.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

DangerDongs posted:

This thread always delivers. When these creatures come out of their caves magic happens.

im wathcin it now so i'll let you know. this video is sorta amazing though. it starts with a juggalo being sent to hell and being rejected by satan and then being embraced by saint peter who is also a juggalo

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
I was roommates with a Juggalo once. Smoked free weed for an entire year. Wasn't too bad until he lost his job with two months left on the lease but like I said. Free weed.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Lmao this video funnay him name dick chop XD

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
my ninjas

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
family flava

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
is it woop woop or whoop whoop

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

wait, who's going this year don't we always have one or two goons that brave the crowds, faygo, and feces to find some gold

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I haven't cared about juggalos for the last few years, but have they progressed far enough in Civ 3 to discover how magnets actually work?

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Ok it's in thornville, Ohio this year. So says the juggalo video I am actually watching.

Their spot in cave in rock kicked them out, they were gonna do it in Montana until people informed the owners of the land what juggalo a are really like, and apparently they've found a new spot

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
23 mins long I'm not watching that poo poo

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
It's in July and I am told here wil in fact be mad fly bitches, Faygo, and real ninja poo poo

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Of Course Hopsin is playing there. Of course.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ashgromnies posted:

Ok it's in thornville, Ohio this year. So says the juggalo video I am actually watching.

Their spot in cave in rock kicked them out, they were gonna do it in Montana until people informed the owners of the land what juggalo a are really like, and apparently they've found a new spot

the best thing about the Montana near-miss was this interview with the sheriff

quote:

"If you're looking for trouble, you'll find trouble. We don't want no trouble here whatsoever, and I'm sure they don't, either," Abbott said. "We want them to obey the laws and have a good time."

Abbott may have some homework to do. He asked this reporter if the festival would feature Willie Nelson-style music.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

It's in July and I am told here wil in fact be mad fly bitches, Faygo, and real ninja poo poo

according to the sugar angel there will be thousands or chicks there so you should be good

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

ashgromnies posted:

actually it was gonna be here in missouri but even we have some standards.

but ohio and juggalos, lol drat if that's not a perfect match

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

Of Cannibal Corpse is playing there. Of course.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Feranon posted:

actually it was gonna be here in missouri but even we have some standards.

but ohio and juggalos, lol drat if that's not a perfect match

I live in Michigan. Kinda surprised they don't do it here, actually.

Have you guys seen what HED PE looks like? I only ever heard them when they were on the radio about a decade ago, did they look so stupid then too?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

Have you guys seen what HED PE looks like? I only ever heard them when they were on the radio about a decade ago, did they look so stupid then too?

naw they always looked dumb but not juggalo dumb. i think theyre at the "only juggalos will listen to us" point of their career so at that point they put on a bunch of stupid face paint

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Psychopathic Artists aside, the lineups always seem like they'd be a mindless fun time. I'd go. It would be nonstop laughs.

Edit- just watched some of that video. gently caress most of that lineup.

Robokomodo fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 12, 2014

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Robokomodo posted:

Psychopathic Artists aside, the lineups always seem like they'd be a mindless fun time. I'd go. It would be nonstop laughs.

but would you pay $180 for a ticket plus $100 for your car

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

Robokomodo posted:

by far the most entertaining place in the US to get hepatitis

rjsnyde
Nov 20, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
I was in some store downtown with a juggalo logo on the wall, and the guy in front of me in line asked what it was. When the (obviously juggalo -ette?) told him he laughed and said he thought it was a joke like Weird Al or something. He turns around and asks me if I've ever heard of it and I say I always thought it was a big joke too. She was so pissed and looked at us like we had just mocked a real gang or something.

That's my juggalo story.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I like how at the end of the video sayys "You don't have to die to be there". But I'm sure you're more than welcome to overdose your dumb rear end when you're already there! :v:

Also serious post that wrestling portion with the Big Kaiju Battel with the used Power Ranger monster costumes looks fun as poo poo. Not so much fun that I'd go to the middle of nowhere Ohio and surround myself with the most concentrations of Meth and Croc mind you, but fun nonetheless.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

ashgromnies posted:

Dad you're embarrassing me gimme my hoodie back

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Robokomodo posted:

There was a nu metal band starring a fat singer in steampunk aviator goggles named Motown Rage on the lineup this year. Pretty excited.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Big Battle Kaiju aside, it's odd how they seemed to have not been able to get wrestling together that well this year. they usually have a long list of has been former pro wrestlers but this year it looks like they pretty much got nothing (outside of Mick Foley doing comedy for some reason)

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

There was a nu metal band starring a fat singer in steampunk aviator goggles named Motown Rage on the lineup this year. Pretty excited.

that owns because it's guaranteed that man will be bombarded with full faygo bottles until he suffers a concussion

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Second infomercial in a row that Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope could not be bothered to even cameo in.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
im going.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Forums Barber posted:

that owns because it's guaranteed that man will be bombarded with full faygo bottles until he suffers a concussion

I can't figure out if they will love or hate Gilbert Gottfried.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
My favorite Gathering of the Juggalos story is Bobcat Goldthwait getting payed for his performance with a garbage bag full of $20s.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

catpowerd posted:

My favorite Gathering of the Juggalos story is Bobcat Goldthwait getting payed for his performance with a garbage bag full of $20s.

My favorite troll moment was Andrew WK's bottle repelling force field dance.

I remember the Bobcat Goldtwait interview on attending the GoJ being pretty amazing.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Here is the Bobcat story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGdWsjpR2I
(doesn't really start until around 2:30)

ashgromnies posted:

I can't figure out if they will love or hate Gilbert Gottfried.

Apparently he was on their fuse show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2wFyXqwHQ

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

etalian posted:

My favorite troll moment was Andrew WK's bottle repelling force field dance.

THIS IS FOR YOU

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
what, AGAIN?

it's always too soon for this thread.

• Locked thread