Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
or at least they have the new infomercial out
enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23wgbh5KPBs
note: i have not actually watched this yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

DangerDongs posted:

This thread always delivers. When these creatures come out of their caves magic happens.

im wathcin it now so i'll let you know. this video is sorta amazing though. it starts with a juggalo being sent to hell and being rejected by satan and then being embraced by saint peter who is also a juggalo

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

It's in July and I am told here wil in fact be mad fly bitches, Faygo, and real ninja poo poo

according to the sugar angel there will be thousands or chicks there so you should be good

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

Of Cannibal Corpse is playing there. Of course.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

ashgromnies posted:

I live in Michigan. Kinda surprised they don't do it here, actually.

Have you guys seen what HED PE looks like? I only ever heard them when they were on the radio about a decade ago, did they look so stupid then too?

naw they always looked dumb but not juggalo dumb. i think theyre at the "only juggalos will listen to us" point of their career so at that point they put on a bunch of stupid face paint

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Big Battle Kaiju aside, it's odd how they seemed to have not been able to get wrestling together that well this year. they usually have a long list of has been former pro wrestlers but this year it looks like they pretty much got nothing (outside of Mick Foley doing comedy for some reason)

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Here is the Bobcat story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpGdWsjpR2I
(doesn't really start until around 2:30)

ashgromnies posted:

I can't figure out if they will love or hate Gilbert Gottfried.

Apparently he was on their fuse show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA2wFyXqwHQ

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
these threads always end up being people talking down about how awful juggalos are and also talking about how they want to gently caress them often even trying to convince themselves that the hotter ones aren't actually juggalettes so they can feel better about their boners

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
real talk: I find juggalos and the whole icp thing more fascinating than anything else. like i try not to just make fun of them because honestly theyre on average way less harmful than most of the awful groups on the internet but they also make it so drat easy to make fun of them so it's kind of hard not to

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
to be fair you could do something else but i don't think anything woudl quite match the particular brand of weird insanity that you'd get from going to the gathering

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
from what i can tell what got them kicked out of cave in tock was some of their checks bouncing rather than any of the horrific stuff that went on.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

You just made my life worse. I was content with the notion that the last one came out and juggalos from detroit to pittsburgh were like, "Wait, what?!"

If it makes you feel any better, most Juggalos were still like "Wat, what?" despite how blatant they were about it. Hell, they knew that was going to be the reaction and in the song where they revealed it they repeat the refrain "we're not sorry that we tricked you"

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
From what I remember Juggalos are the reason Faygo does't give tours anymore

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Sid Delicious posted:

im pretty sure its cannabis corpse not cannibal corpse playing, stoner death metal band but yeah not cannibal corpse themselves

Naw it is in fact cannibal corpse. I think theyve even played the gathering before

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

gggiiimmmppp posted:

somebody post the one (1) hot girl who everybody made a point of photographing 2-3 years ago

Through the years

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Have Kottonmouth Kings ever made a song that isn't about weed?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

MizPiz posted:

Nah, needs to be more culty, complete with a group of 16 juggalos encircling the girl giving birth and holding bongs so that when the baby first starts crying, they can all simultaneously blow smoke in it's direction and complete the juggalo baptism.

naw a juggalo baptism clearly would be spraying that baby with faygo

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
poo poo, this started up a few days ago and i've been completely lax on following the madness.

have this :nws: about Juggalo Night Court for now:
http://www.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2014/07/25/the-gathering-of-the-juggalos-night-court-helps-wicked-clowns-bury-the-hatchet-nsfw

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Also here are some pics (both links are :nws:)
http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/the-2014-gathering-of-the-juggalos-opens-up-in-ohio-nsfw-41714553/
http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/wild-scenes-at-the-gathering-of-the-juggalos-2014-41718543/

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
If anyone wants to know what's up in the world of icp, here's this years seminar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf61nOht0zw
i have not watched this yet

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Darth Freddy posted:

Why else would he make a song about ninjas?

He actually made another one to be more specific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W851CZKGSk

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
It is in fact over.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
my favorite part of the seminar is they really try to hype up the 8 track ep that comes with the box set as something you can only get in the box set and no where else ever and after going on about that for a bit they just sort of say "or you could just pirate it".

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Oh those wacky Juggalos :allears:

quote:

According to the Guardian, two men from Hebron, Maryland, were charged with attempted murder and assault after allegedly beating their housemate, trying to cut his tattoo from his arm and setting him on fire for “disrespecting” Insane Clown Posse.

The victim, Zachary Swanson, 31, suffered from fractures to his nasal area and face, brain bleeding, swelling of his eyes, 11 broken ribs and a liver laceration. Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis says Paul Martin Hurst, 33, and Cary Lee Edwards, 35, attacked Swanson because he was apparently disrespecting ICP and “had to pay the consequences.”

Swanson’s arm was cut and burned. The harshness of the attack forced doctors to amputate his arm below the elbow.

"They are followers of the Insane Clown Posse, without question," Sheriff Lewis added. The charging documents state, “This burning was in an attempt to remove a tattoo that Edwards did not believe that Swanson earned.”

A report from delmarvnow.com goes on to state that, during the beating, the two men used the handle of a yard tool, a shovel and a “stick-like weapon.”

Lewis told delmarvnow.com the suspects felt the victim disrespected the Insane Clown Posse.

As a group, the Juggalos have been surrounded with controversy. In 2011, the FBI’s National Gang Threat Assessment report classified the ICP fanbase as a gang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

gingerberger posted:

The band I'm most excited about seeing is Cannibal Corpse. What about you guys?

Juggalo 4 lyfe bitch3s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9EB7pOWV_c

• Locked thread