Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why did Daniel Bryan have to die?
For our sins
Weak-rear end stack of dimes neck wouldn't stand a chance against Batista
To go live and become a farm upstate
Part of The Demon Kane's twenty-year plan to defeat The Undertaker
HHH organized it in his master plan to ruin his heat
View Results

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Just tuned in. What happened to DB?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
lol at Zeb implying Rose is a furry

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I love Zeb's reactions

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

Shut up Cole

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

(Re)Debut Bo already you fucks

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

how loving dare you Alicia

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahaha i was hoping she'd throw the hat and she did

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

that loving ruled

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol stop showing this garbage

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Bring Back Val Venis

I agree.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Pfft, Triple H's beating with handcuffs was way worse, Daniel

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

What!?!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

This blows.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Jhon Cena

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Paul heyman lost his voice and cant talk anymore. Happened on the app
lol

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Commissar Ken posted:

The between the commercials poo poo never works for me. WWE Network does but never the commercial stuff.
I get the live feed on my tv but I'm in California, so I guess the app just assumes I can't watch live.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

what the hell was that Bray?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Bray Wyatt is so good at his job

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahaha Natalya is just awful

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

what the hell is the point of the ratings?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

yes! get hosed Nattie

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

well that was just sad

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

It was a terrible painting.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

That commercial does NOT make me want to buy a Phillips Norelco

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahaha i love the beanies

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Boo louder you lovely crowd

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Weak.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dolph is pretty happy about Bryan being dead

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Layla is retarded apparently

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fandango's new dance partner should be Darren Young when he gets back from recovery

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

U S A

U S A

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

BURN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

oh god RIP Heath Slater

• Locked thread