Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Why did Daniel Bryan have to die?
For our sins
Weak-rear end stack of dimes neck wouldn't stand a chance against Batista
To go live and become a farm upstate
Part of The Demon Kane's twenty-year plan to defeat The Undertaker
HHH organized it in his master plan to ruin his heat
View Results

• Locked thread
Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The Pre-Preshow is WCW Chi-Town Rumble. Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat for the world title. Pretty much owns. Steamboat totally nosold the effects of the Figure Four seconds after it's release after being in it for like 3+ minutes though. Kind of weird to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

DeathChicken posted:

Steamboat: Well I'd like to give a promo but I have loving alcohol in my eyes.

They just keep boozing him down. Who do they think they are, some kind of bald texan from 8 years in the future?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

That MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR BROKE THE STREAK footage is bumming me out.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Look at how artistic all the color filters are. You really know who'd turn it is to be important based on the shades on the screen :)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Booker's being a little weird tonight. Even for Booker.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Maybe Sandow impressed with how well he's been doing with the weirdo jobs they've been giving him and they're handing off that weird thing Miz was doing that didn't go anywhere where he bumrushed the booth to whine. Sandow will do it way better anyway.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Did John teach the Uso's how to cut a Cena Promo? That was kind of horrible but also kind of fun.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Uh oh, Dean Ambrose is laughing off a major defeat rather than getting really depressed about it. Time to hate him just like Cena.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

That was a pretty great solo Reigns Promo, and all the girl's squeeling was cute.

also HOUNDS OF JUSTICE

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Wow, that was pretty fast. Guess they know all the shortcuts since they crawl around in the ducts and backrooms of every arena.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

GenericMartini posted:

Throwback RVD singlet. I feel bad for Swagger losing his feud to the guy who just recently came back now he's just gonna start jobbing to both of them.

Nah, I'm guessing that Cesaro is going to stick his nose into this match and then Adam Rose will make the save after last weeks little dust-up.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

My new favorite Rosebud is Black Hamburger Cowboy.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I honestly think part of the problem with Adam right now is that his entorage comes in first to their own music. It looks awkward and it dilutes the pop.

They should do it like they do on NXT and turn the lights down and flash some colorful party strobes and smoke machines so you can just get little glimpses of them and then the lights come up when Adam shows up and the real music starts.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Wow, Alicia is doing great right now with the promo and the being all viscious. Who knew she was good for something other than backbreakers?

Also that pop for Paige getting back up from the ambush. Is this really happening? Do people care about Divas? It's so beautiful... :swoon:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I really hope this is the Payback Diva's Title feud, because I am LOVING it.

DEAR WWE. YOU ARE DOING THE DIVA'S DIVISION RIGHT! KEEP LETTING THEM HAVE CHARACTERS AND DO STUFF SO THEY WILL BE IMPORTANT. KTHANKS.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

If Payback doesn't end with Paige returning JBL's hat and he is thereafter forever a Paige mark I'll be kind of sad.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

He didn't Vacate... how odd. After that speech stayed in-kayfabe by blaming the injury on Kane and The Authority I thought for sure Stephanie was going to come out and take the belt since she's been harping on how she'd have to do it at every step of the Kane feud if he hosed up.

I guess they're waiting to see if he can recover in time for Payback, since that was in the cards due to the type of surgery?

Also drat, that Wyatt/Cena video package was fantastic.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Jerusalem posted:

Axe gives you superpowers all right. The superpower of misogyny!

.....it's actually really powerful and hasn't been beaten yet :smith:

Is it really misogyny when a scented chemical advertises itself by saying it makes the opposite want to sleep with you? Because I'm pretty sure every perfume and cologne advertises itself that way. Axe is just more frat boy about it.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I really hope this Alicia thing is a work. If I got three for three on Diva's I love leaving the show right after a major event that sets up potentially fun stories and robs the division of a high quality worker I'm going to cry. First Beth, then Kaitlyn, now this? :qq:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

PUT TO SLEEP?!

PUNK'S GOING TO BE IN EVOLUTION!!!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

WWE Discussion is The Wrath Of The Hummingbird for 5/12

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Wrestling Natalia? Huh, I guess Nikki really is turning heel. Neat.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Wait, NATALYA heel turn? Whoa.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

SylvainMustach posted:

good match

the wrong man won though

The US Champion won. PSP never stops bitching when Champions lose matches on TV, especially if it's to set up the title feud, because they say it hurts the belt's value.

So let them build the belt by having the champ win you dumb babies.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

What a tweest.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

It never fails to amaze me after weeks and weeks that people still whine about how weak Bryan looks in this feud rather than how strong Kane looks. Look deep into your Smark Hearts and ask yourself what your posts would look like if Kane was Brock Lesnar instead. I'm guessing they wouldn't be frogsirens about how much Daniel is being buried and how much dumb the whole thing is.

This is exactly how an Underdog Babyface vs Monster Heel feud is supposed to look. The only missteps have been how some of the monster movie vinettes make him look afraid of Kane, and even then those are the exceptions, in most of the angles he's been booked as ready and willing to fight despite the odds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Chokes McGee posted:

Except he's already beat Kane multiple times before.

I think this is the real sticking point for most people on PSP, they can't accept that there's are big differences between Kane in/out of his Mask and Kane face/heel. Each of the combinations is distinct and seperate and doesn't really bleed into any of the others, and frankly always has been. Just because Face Masked Kane in Team Hell No was goofy and fun and Unmasked Corporate Kane was a jobber does not mean that Masked Heel Kane can't be an unstoppable monster.

I mean, Kane's been that way since I was a kid, I don't see why it should change now. The crowd seems to accept it, don't know why the internet can't.

• Locked thread