Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Ordrakon

*cricket sounds*

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

mailorder bees!

+10 Rad +20 AP

hi? hello?

FluffieDuckie

oh don't be silly i'm not (currently) suicidal

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

i have never been suicidal and have been a somewhat to very happy person my entire life

Ordrakon

how dare you

Blue's Clues

x

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at Jun 30, 2014 around 17:58

mailorder bees!

+10 Rad +20 AP

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

i don't have everything i could ever want but i have the most important things and the insight to see that it's nice

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have never been suicidal and have been a somewhat to very happy person my entire life

i was going to say something snarky like "the ______ forum is over there" but i couldn't think of one that's obviously mentally healthy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I've never been suicidal, but I suppose if everyone else is doing it...

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

the internet itself is a pulsing mass of mental illness so either make peace with that or don't engage it at all

Ordrakon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

deli phone

life is good

Haam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubtGImJXqk

Ordrakon

Sid Delicious

can i join this club *reads clubs name on sign* oh never mind bye

Jett

the only crew emptier than #weedlesscrew

The Rage

Chill out, dickwad.

why all the yob death, this was a place of chill

hemp

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.

i'm killing myself and dog live tonight on cam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Rage posted:

why all the yob death, this was a place of chill

dead people are pretty chill, tbh

The Rage

Chill out, dickwad.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

dead people are pretty chill, tbh

2chill2be4gotten

Ordrakon

i'm happy as gently caress, man

Bo-Pepper

Want some cheer?
Course ya ho ho ho!

life is pretty good if you let be guys

Haam

nah instead of appreciating what i have im gonna sulk about taking a $5000 paycut and then kill myself. being ceo is hard

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i partake in activities that put me in danger of dying like boxing and surfing does that count as suicidal? I wanna be in this club

The Rage

Chill out, dickwad.

Fox of Stone posted:

i partake in activities that put me in danger of dying like boxing and surfing does that count as suicidal? I wanna be in this club

boxing only makes you suicidal once your brain turns to cheese and your murder your family before taking yourself out

FluffieDuckie

The Rage posted:

boxing only makes you suicidal once your brain turns to cheese and your murder your family before taking yourself out

so it's a slow suicide

The Rage

Chill out, dickwad.

FluffieDuckie posted:

so it's a slow suicide

depends on how often you box I guess

Jett

Fox of Stone posted:

#YOLO

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Fox of Stone posted:

I drive on the freeway. That has to count for something

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

The Rage posted:

yeah I'm going for the long con here so whoops I guess I'm not in this club

Captain No-mates

I don't want to commit suicide. I only want to cause myself survivable bodily harm. Is this the right crew for me?

Jett

Captain No-mates posted:

I don't want to commit suicide. I only want to cause myself survivable bodily harm. Is this the right crew for me?

you'll have to start the transabled crew thread

Ordrakon

Fox of Stone posted:

there's definitely a difference between living life to the fullest and being suicidal. sometimes it's a fine line but a line nonetheless.

Captain No-mates posted:

i don't think that's the best idea but hey, it worked for johnny knoxville.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Captain No-mates posted:

so you want to climb everest/K2 one day too eh?

Ordrakon posted:

there's definitely a difference between living life to the fullest and being suicidal. sometimes it's a fine line but a line nonetheless.
I question this whenever I almost drown in ~10m waves and get carried by the riptide so I have to swim back for a mile lol

ulvir

Jeg estimerer deg ikke.

I hate my life but I'm not suicidal. sup

Ordrakon

ulvir posted:

I hate my life but I'm not suicidal. sup

what would make you love your life?

ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Jeg estimerer deg ikke.

getting accepted into the masters programme next semester would be a start. I have to wait two more months before I know anything

«5 »