Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

Foul villain! I do not flee. I will never turn my back on you and run away!

[he says, running away]
VP kind of sounds like total bullshit, but I'm guessing there are ways to replenish it. I guess it's intended to punish sitting around with your thumb up your rear end, if I'm understanding it correctly?

I am super psyched for a new Wild Arms LP, it's been way too long since the last one, and it's great to see the one entry probably no one played. Seems like a mostly logical extension of 4 and 5's combat into a SRPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

[he says, running away]
I liked them in 3 when they were basically "really cool guns but you have to trust in the heart of the guns really hard."

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

[he says, running away]
Is it really a lie when we all know she's going to turn out to be the princess? I mean really. Retroactive truth-telling.

... It would be cool if the game subverted that expectation though and she legitimately isn't actually the princess, but I'm not sure I place that much stock in Wild Arms writers.

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

[he says, running away]

Krysmphoenix posted:

The gun can nab the chest while you're at it.

Do you mean to say Clarissa can just... shoot chests from halfway across the map to open them?

Cause if so that's pretty rad.

Wild Knight
Mar 27, 2010

[he says, running away]
Oh phew, I was afraid this had been abandoned! Glad to see it might actually get back on its feet for reals. :v:

• Locked thread