Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Nice, I love this game. And all of the silly voice acting. I will follow this earnestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

DarkHamsterlord posted:

...! Look everyone, it's the princess! She's returned to us, alive and well! We can't let her down like this!

Note that Ellen here is the first one to get everyone moving after Clarissa claims that she is Alexia - Ellen realized what is going on and played along with the lie to get everyone moving. That's why she went "...!": she realized what was happening.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

DarkHamsterlord posted:

...Because...I did it. I disposed of her... Killed her, myself...
Yes...I was the one who got rid of her! I buried her alive under a mountain of rubble! That's how I know!

I was laughing whenever someone posted that they thought the Edna was just an idiot when she was shocked the Alexia was still alive - Edna was present when it happened, that's how she knew.

Also, this action was what lead to the destabilization of the region, and the reign of the council, so she is way more important to the plot than just some bumbling idiot.

• Locked thread