Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

hes dum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

Agreedo. Someone should report is gay rear end.

Fozzy The Bear
Sep 27, 2009

Hey I bought you an avatar.

Snitches get stiches

naem
May 29, 2011

I thought we were all just posting the same topics from 3 mi this ago

The Sphinxster
Jul 13, 2007

Next!

Because poop! Haha! Butt stuff!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I hope he stops so there are more good threads on the first page

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

Cucking Mama posted:

I hope he stops so there are more good threads on the first page

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Obeah posted:

I'm pretty sure I experienced peak millennialism, and I gotta say: no shame, no regrets.

Imagine, if you will, me (fully diagnosed as broken, in short) being dragged to a music show where some funky looking hipster dude in a big David Byrne jacket has a harmonica strapped to his head.
: (having scoped out more than a few live classics on Netflix) Oh how original. Shame Stop Making Sense beat you to the punch.
[The band starts playing what is quite obviously "Rich Girl" by Hall & Oates]
: Oh yes, nothing beats tongue-in-cheek covers of classic pop songs. Well done.
[Hipster dude is getting really into singing "Rich Girl"]
" It's a bitch, girl, but it's going too far cause you know it don't matter anyway..."

"Say money money won't get you too far..."
[Hipster dude throws off David Byrne jacket. What's around his neck? Oh, a keyboard necktie. Hilarious.]

[Hipster dude starts jamming... on his necktie! It's. fully. loving. functional. And he's successfully combining the sweet synth action with the old time, bluesy tunes of the harmonica. My head starts to hum and my eyes water as the combined elements of this performance set off several super effective cultural/psychological triggers for "white man jamming" in my brain. I hoot and laugh simultaneously, smiling broadly like a supplicant primate, rolling my arms Arsenio style until the force of this movement lifts me upwards and through the ceiling like some sort of spiritual helicopter. Just a drat good time.]

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

gbs in february had a lot of threads about poop apparently

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

i think its good to give threads a 'second chance" at life if you will

Slipknot Hoagie
Jan 5, 2004

what's this about west indian voodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

i just want your sufferings ~ your bloods and fluid ~ your stupid fucking tiny skeleton ~

that was some good poo poo