Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Kaepernick No More: I don't want the team to face the 49ers, but if they do I want them to not give Kaep another personal best game. Or maybe I do so he gets paid. Hmmmmmmmmm

Good D: Since good defenses are all the rage nowadays, I would like the team to have one. That'd be cool I think.

Consistent Lacy: I would like it if Lacy doesn't regress too much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I didn't do one for my college team let's do that

UNLV Rebels
Find a good replacement for Tim Cornett: Even if he wasn't the best, he produced a lot for the team. Gotta replicate that or we won't have a lot of success.

Have a cool and good QB: Sure, Caleb Herring could get the job done sometimes by running the ball, but I would enjoy a QB that could pass decently. Oh, and maybe keep the running there too.

Keep the Fremont Cannon: There's no postseason play even if we qualified, so this season is going out with the battle. It would be great to not lose to the UNR scum.

• Locked thread