Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Haam

like a lot of people i have a nasal nw american accent and i sound like a stereotypical nerd which i dont like

pls dont lie and say youve got a sean connery voice i'll know

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mighty Stalker

Like Urkel but slowed down a little and slightly lower pitch like if Urkel had a stroke.

Twilight Matrix

teenage boys are always tellin me how sexy my voice is on the internet when i play my videa games

Haam

also pls post what range u can sing im a v low baritone

ZebTM

my voice sounds like my dads and when i lived with my parents people calling us would get us confused

FluffieDuckie

i grew up in texas so

Smarmy John

the voice of a suicidally depressed man alluding to his need for help through a virtual medium in 720p

Flynn Taggart

I sound like an ocelot in heat

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

FluffieDuckie posted:

i grew up in texas so

Bama here, people tell me I don't have an accent though.

Korean Boomhauer

Twilight Matrix posted:

teenage boys are always tellin me how sexy my voice is on the internet when i play my videa games

i'll be frank it is drat hot

WindmillSlayer

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i'll be frank it is drat hot

yeah i heard it once and

my voice is bad

Kazooiegirl

you are my center when i spin away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LctPbe6WyU

Harime Nui

14:46 - Harime Nui: you can imagine I'm drunk and incoherent

There's no such thing as a Pacific NW accent, right?

Macintosh

*batman voice*

Harime Nui

My GA who I've been a student of for years is from Neuugh Yohhhk and sometimes when he's been talking for a while he gets laung in the voouuls and if I'm talking about history sometimes I'll unconsciously imitate him and do the whole ivy-league Chawwles, unmoohr my yaawwcht kinda thing.

Haam

Macintosh posted:

*batman voice*

dont smoke kids or ull end up like this guy

Harime Nui

I regularly have hyperventilating and shrieking sessions in order to stretch my vocal cords before a class discussion, so my voice will sound deeper.

starwarsmom

I rarely get a chance to speak, my throat usually either being full of cock or clogged with jizz

Haam

starwarsmom posted:

I rarely get a chance to speak, my throat usually either being full of man cock or clogged with jizz

this would be better if u were forums poster "imgay" instead of forums poster "starwarsmom"

starwarsmom

Haam posted:

this would be better if u were forums poster "imgay" instead of forums poster "starwarsmom"

I can assure you that in addition to being a starwars mom i am brutally & insanely gay

deli phone

its akin to a lovely midwestern tuba

The Fresh Prince

i sound like im a super stoned guy all of the time

Ectral

bury me

sultry

SALT CURES HAM

kind of a mix of a texan and cajun accent, deepish but a little nasal (which i don't really like)

pig slut lisa

Formerly the most compassionate troll of all the internet, but no longer holds this title.

i sang bass in college but my speaking voice is fairly higher. so one time we were hitting up alums of the group for donations during telethon and i call this old guy and launch into my spiel ("hello, this is pig slut lisa and i'm calling to see if you want to support blah blah blah") and he's like "wait! stop! let me guess your voice part." and i say "ok". nd he goes "tenor 2!" and i say "nooo" and then he's like "tenor 1?" and i say "nooo...bass" in a quiet girly voice.

The X-man cometh

Nasal northern California overlaid with Chicago. It varies by whoever I'm talking to. I'm slowly forgetting to use "Hella" when appropriate.

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

when i was like 12 everyone thought i was my mum when i answered the phone. im a dude. anyway one day i answered and said that yes, i was her, and the nurse on the other end of the line proceeded to tell me all about my grandmothers new treatment+care plans and i was just thinkin 'woah this prank turned bad' as i drank chocolate milk and gave verbal consent to possibly life changing things, on behalf of an old person i now apparently had power of attorney over

WindmillSlayer

TiMBuS posted:

when i was like 12 everyone thought i was my mum when i answered the phone. im a dude. anyway one day i answered and said that yes, i was her, and the nurse on the other end of the line proceeded to tell me all about my grandmothers new treatment+care plans and i was just thinkin 'woah this prank turned bad' as i drank chocolate milk and gave verbal consent to possibly life changing things, on behalf of an old person i now apparently had power of attorney over

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

so you could guess i sound like a loving idiot

TiMBuS

LOL WUT?

more pain killers? uhh yeah that soiunds like a good idea, i think. *puts another hotwheels car into the loop and watches it crash* i mean i cant see why someone would want more pain haha

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

So did grandma come out on top?

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

grew up in backwoods PA then lived in texas for 14 years so idk but i y'all now unironically and all y'all if more than one person

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

mostly when drunk though

Piss Bart

Ay, caramba!

I have a deep voice that gets really high when I am nervous and I also have a marbley mouth.

Drunk Driver Dad
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

i got a really bad one. it's slightly higher pitched than usual for a dude, and while my accent isn't near as bad as most, there is still an occasional southern drawl. i really hate it

ChairmanMeow

When people call my house they ask to talk to my mom. I say she's in Florida and hang up. I sound 12 (not 12)

Afro Doug

im real gay
mine's very deep with a slurry new jersey accent, but when i get nervous (which is almost all the time) it winds up to a medium register in a regular american broadcast accent

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

i don't think i even have a voice anymore. tone, accent, and vocabulary all change situationally. a twangy "y'all shoulda seent that dang-ol bacon jus flyin on pas" around a fire in a the american southwest, a quick sharp deep "if there's a next time you're loving dead" after recovering stolen property from a midwest junkie, a jubilantly slurred "where th weed at?!" upon entering a socal house party, a fawning "oh hey there pretty kitty how are yooou" when i finally get home and see my cat.

it's like language is a tool to me and i use it in the most effective way possible. like i'm playing whatever character best fits the situation i'm in. what does this mean? who am i, really?

Dennis Rasmussen

just terrible. my ex said I have excellent pitch but sound terrible no matter what.

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

im real gay

420 SWAGLORD posted:

it's like language is a tool to me and i use it in the most effective way possible. like i'm playing whatever character best fits the situation i'm in. what does this mean? who am i, really?
haha. this is a fun thing to learn when you're working a job calling people on the phone

"You-A callin' from JEW-York city boy-ah??????"

«2 »