Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Well this happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Steam? If the price is right, FF13 could be another Bad Rats-grade gift.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Can't wait to buy this collection for my Play Staion ® 3. :crossarms:

SelenicMartian posted:

Steam? If the price is right, FF13 could be another Bad Rats-grade gift.

I somehow doubt that Square Enix would put this game on Steam sales for 50 cents.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Geemer posted:

I somehow doubt that Square Enix would put this game on Steam sales for 50 cents.

I'm sure Valve can arrange for one of those double-dipped pricing errors at some point.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

AfroSquirrel posted:

I'm sure Valve can arrange for one of those double-dipped pricing errors at some point.

Squeenix's lawyers are a pretty vicious bunch. I doubt Valve wants to cross them even if it does give this game the price it deserves.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Geostomp posted:

Squeenix's lawyers are a pretty vicious bunch. I doubt Valve wants to cross them even if it does give this game the price it deserves.

Given that there's at least one pricing "accident" per Steam sale, I could see that happening to this....

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Suzaku posted:

Given that there's at least one pricing "accident" per Steam sale, I could see that happening to this....

I still can't decide if my favorite was the last one mistakenly pricing Dragon Age: Origins as something like -$10, or the one from a few years ago where Australians were intentionally given Saint's Row the Third with all the DLC for less money than the base game.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Geostomp posted:

Well it has happened before with Square, with Sleeping Dogs and it's DLCs being dirt cheap on accident.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120/

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Just an important reminder for all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZolvwYg_Ohk

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Cheez posted:

Just an important reminder for all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZolvwYg_Ohk

And so at least one good thing came from this game.

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.

Geostomp posted:

And so at least one good thing came from this game.

Some of the tracks are pretty fun to play in the new Theatrhythm game for the 3DS too, I guess? No matter how bad the actual Final Fantasy installment is, they usually manage to have pretty bitching soundtracks. :shobon:

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
It is insanely obvious that they've ditched this game, but I'll use this bump to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmrRZpEw-10

I CAN'T believe that I missed this video the first time around. How could you possibly?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Wowee, way to go.

Xirix
Jan 11, 2013
I would imagine if they had ditched the game they would have said, probably just having trouble making time to get everyone together. Both KFJ and Kaz have moved home recently too I believe, so that definitely would get in the way.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

But the Future Refused to Change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung-Fu Jesus
Dec 13, 2003

I have to stop lying to myself and punishing you, the viewers. I don't like Lightning Returns enough to put the effort into an LP. It's so bland. So long. Farewell. Aufwiedersehen. Goodbye. With this last post I leave this thread to die.

I still have uncut footage and commentary. I'll post them directly to YouTube for whoever wants them.

With this and 13-2 before it, I've come to the obvious conclusion that blind-playing a JRPG of dubious quality is a terrible idea. For me. So in the future, any LPs I care to make will not be blind, or I will have enough information to know that it won't take me hundreds of overlong videos to complete. When I like the game, having fun, and know what to do, everyone wins.

Thank you for supporting eSports. I'm sorry if I let you down.

• Locked thread