Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Isn't Louie that guy who complains about cell phones because they make you less lonely, while he had a nervous breakdown in his car from being alone?

what? no, doubtful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

FordPRefectLL posted:

as someone who has lost 60 lbs in the last year by dieting that rant on louie was real fuckin obnoxious

blah blah being fat is something you can change quit moping about it and if you're so fuckign passionate stop eating as much

mr "i did it so therefore everyone else is in the exact same circumstances and losing weight is easy all the time for everyone so im gonna be un-PC and fat shame"

also, you are real fuckin obnoxious

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

yeah, but what about him having a breakdown in a car?

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

FordPRefectLL posted:

i said "i like my size people should love me the way i am" until i started losing weight and it is not easy but it is also something that is necessary to not die early and have people hate you from the first time they see you

I lost about 60 pounds awhile ago too and stopped being the pudgy, awkward guy I was in middle/high-school, but sometimes people really do have genetic predispositions towards being fat and even though that's not the case for 90% of fat people there's still a lot of reasons why it would be very hard for someone to lose a significant amount of weight, especially given that depression and obesity tend to go hand-in-hand.

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

Dolphin posted:

fat person spotted

despite the fact that I have a certain amount of understanding that it can be very difficult (and in some rare cases almost impossible) for people to lose weight and keep it off i am not, in fact, fat (i was kinda fat when i was younger)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

watch out man popcorn is empty calories

• Locked thread