Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

For the savants, the spergs, for the borderline incommunicably retarded. For the sociably unsociable, for the internet, to posters in TVIV. May all of your interests be satiated, no matter how mired with pointless details they are. May you calculate complex mathematical theory in your minds and smash wristwatches on sidewalks for hours. May you be a synonym for mentally retarded. I toast to you all. For all autists, I raise a glass in your honour. To autism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW

*anime sigh*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

what the gently caress is an anime sigh I've never seen an anime

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

mookface posted:

what the gently caress is an anime sigh I've never seen an anime

well then maybe you should see an anime, huh?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

well then maybe you should see an anime, huh?

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

whats a good anime to start with? The only anime I ever kind of saw was one this big fat nerd made me watch where these guys were playing this Asian board games with ghosts cheering them on. It was really poo poo and his sweating was pretty distracting and he kept looking at me at certain points to see what my reaction would be. He also made me watch bad taste which is supposed to be so bad its good but I thought it was just bad. I hated that nerd and I take solace in the fact that I'll probably never see him again

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

akira duh

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G5zQW4TinQ

P.P.S. I'm not an anime person

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Throwdini posted:

akira duh

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G5zQW4TinQ

P.P.S. I'm not an anime person

ok that didn't arouse me at all I must not be anime'ing right

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005
Nope

I wish I could piss someone off enough that they bought be this as an av. That would rule. I gotta really turn up the vitriol though.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

maybe this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCmVrn2gnRs

P.S. gently caress here is the real trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UhLderbuGI

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

nah, i got what ya need here mookface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKE01R9DyY

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

bounce, you got that nasty bounce
dont make my kitty pounce

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

it really doesn't matter if you have anything arbitrarily defined by junk science if you're acting outside of social norms you are misbehaving

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

by XyloJW

im gonna have this embroidered on my shoulder as an ironic thing

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

roboshit posted:

im going to have it ironically tattooed on my forehead

Jetsetlemming posted:

Stupid cowardly assholes, the entire lot of you. Ganging up on a good person just because others do, or because she makes you feel bad, because she asks you to loving think about other people for once in your stupid worthless lives. Telling her to calm down because you're terrified of conflict, because you're scared that the big mean bullies will focus on you next and make trans jokes and call you a bitch. Amarantinesky didn't cause this. She didn't blow up. She wasn't even angry, not for a single post. I was the one that was upset, and so she was defending me. I'm touchy about my loving slaughtered ancestors tossed in mass graves except their ears to be turned in for a government bounty, loving sue me.
And now you're all either jumping on her and criticizing her, or spinelessly trying to change the topic and trying to ignore the problem of someone you loving cowards dared to call a friend getting thrown under a bus. You don't deserve a good thread, and you certainly don't deserve to avoid mockery and shunning for your own problems, you worthless pieces of poo poo. You college dropouts, you office worker drones, you unemployed still living at home man-children and teenagers. Amarantinesky and I have the best, happiest lives out of anyone in this thread. We're happy about ourselves and each other. We're engaged to be married and it's loving awesome. I'd say I hope the same for you sad fuckers, but I don't. I earned my happiness by working for it, not just trying to grab the crabs near the top of the bucket and dragging them down to my level. Yall can gently caress off.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

bounce, you got that nasty bounce
dont make my kitty pounce

mookface posted:

it really doesn't matter if you have anything arbitrarily defined by junk science if you're acting outside of social norms you are misbehaving

please be understanding

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

huh... i never laughed at a japanese cartoon before. thanks mate.

The White Dragon
Nov 14, 2007

a dragon that is
uh

roboshit posted:

i'm gonna get one and go around being an rear end in a top hat to everyone, kick over display stands at the drugstore and poo poo

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

miss them?

do autists not feel pain or something? if you hit a kid enough they WILL get it

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

what an ugly fuckin language

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

MOOBS! posted:

stop that he's regressing

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

CommonTerry posted:

what an ugly fuckin language

you piece of poo poo i'll get you to watch one someday

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

MOOBS! posted:

they get it a lil too well and flip their poo poo (bad) or go catatonic (good)

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

Throwdini posted:

huh... i never laughed at a japanese cartoon before. thanks mate.

you're quite welcome friend, come down to anime club sometime we're in the men's bathroom in hall 3a (they won't let us have a room, fascists)

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Corridor posted:

they get it a lil too well and flip their poo poo (bad) or go catatonic (good)

And one out of a billion will win you big at the blackjack table, somehow

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

you're quite welcome friend, come down to anime club sometime we're in the men's bathroom in hall 3a (they won't let us have a room, fascists)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4s0mMD5xQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeike
Jul 20, 2013

LOL...wtf