Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

by XyloJW

what if there was a judge who took the law into his own hands by framing defendants he decided were guilty by muting their microphones for a sec so the jury doesn't hear "not" but just "guilty".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

he or she would get disbarred pretty quickly you'd think

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

by XyloJW

Cucking Mama posted:

he or she would get disbarred pretty quickly you'd think

no because the official record will say the defendant said they were guilty

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I think itd work

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

meant to type 'i don't think it would work'

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

by XyloJW

Cucking Mama posted:

I think itd work

thanks

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Lawyers, you're unemployed, you could find the time to weigh in on this?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Lawyers, you're unemployed, you could find the time to weigh in on this?

we tried but you broke the scales

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im not sure the judge is in control of the mics

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Judge Dredd/Sound Technician Dredd

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

i would be loving livid if this ever happened btw

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

dj dredd

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008
I like bread

*rogue judge mutes the defendant's mic, plays Space Jam theme song at full volume*

Gypsum Fantastic
Aug 8, 2012

The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea and if you think I'm going to war without one, you're mistaken.

If judges don't control the mics then a well timed fart over the word 'not' should also do the trick.

a medical mystery
Dec 15, 2007

You're cute!

lol a lawful rogue???? good luck w that rp

Gypsum Fantastic
Aug 8, 2012

The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea and if you think I'm going to war without one, you're mistaken.

a medical mystery posted:

lol a lawful rogue???? good luck w that rp

Good point judges can be good or evil but only neutral or chaotic in conjuction with I think can an unemployed dungeon master confirm?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

its prolly impossible to be fast enough to do that sorry about your fantasy world OP

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008
I like bread

In this country there's no jury, the judge decides the verdict. So basically our judges are already rogue?

Also it's easier for the corporations - buy a single judge instead of an entire jury.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005
smooching with the enemy

judge smudge

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

why the gently caress do i care what makeup the judge has

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

For every white power fuckwad I pwn, ten more shall take his place.

Fortunate I was born ready.

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Judge Dredd/Sound Technician Dredd

stenographer dredd

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup

I'd rather be judged by a judge in rouge. YMMV though.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

as a rouge judge: you've caked it on way too thick and now you look like a clown

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008
I like bread

Juggalo Judge

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Just when the GEO Pandemic was thought to be no more, it returned -- this time not as a modified strain of flu, but as a vast, unstoppable tide of infected green sea turtles. Once a beloved GEO landmark species, these hard-shelled aquatic killers were now the harbingers of World War G.

what if there was a judge who took the law into his own hands by bringing a penis pump to court and jerking off under his robe

oh wait, there was

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/docume...ere-comes-judge

Renegret
May 26, 2007

roboshit posted:

I plead...guilty

Checkmate, atheists

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

what if there was a judge who took the law into his own hands by bringing a penis pump to court and jerking off under his robe

oh wait, there was

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/docume...ere-comes-judge

wow he really did take the law into his own hands

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by XyloJW

I doubt there is a male judge who does not refer to his penis as "the law"

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

fivetwo posted:

wow he really did take the law into his own hands

What the hell man

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Judge Judy has an enormous dick and commits plape with aplomb.

i.e. you in a heep 'o trouble, boy!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

roboshit posted:

what if there was a judge who took the law into his own hands by framing defendants he decided were guilty by muting their microphones for a sec so the jury doesn't hear "not" but just "guilty".
i like your idea for a low rent Dexter ripoff, op

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

who's gonna stop the rogue judge?? I mean he (or she?????????) will just put you in jail if you try to say something

this is it everyone, its all been leading to this

on a related note, if the judge was really sexy and she (in my sexial orientatin) offered to sleep with me in really nasty sex ways if I voted Guilty to myself, would that be the same thing? I mean im getting some poon this way

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

Penis pump judge is best judge. Murder trial and all but when you gotta pump you just gotta pump.

4 years for that. Abuse of power and all but someone in a position of power could smash someone's skull with a brick n get alot less.

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6KMAjPqpVs

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Read that as rouge judge

Like rooge jooge

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The justice system is really hosed up and judges are a huge part of the problem so whenever I hear about a judge getting his house broken into and his family brutally murdered and then another judge gives the murderer 3 years probation as a sentence I feel like everything works out in the end.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I mean that the judge in my original post lives and has to deal with the crushing emotional sorrow that not only was his family brutally murdered but that the sentence given to the aggressor seems extremely unfair because the judge's life is now changed forever and he recieves no sense of justice from the horribly corrupt system that he himself helped perpetuate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Also I guess the judge could also be a woman. Don't get me wrong I'm no sexist.