Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012
Varani Mage-Rouge who worships the God Death basically if you can't backstab it blast it with fire magic. I got this shortly after launch because i thought the combination of big names would make for a great game but what i got was an okay game with a weird plot.

Smornstein fucked around with this message at 06:04 on May 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smornstein
Nov 4, 2012

Heffer posted:

I don't want to cut and paste a wall of text, but buried in a hockey thread on reddit of all places, a former employee shared the inside view on what happened with this company:

http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/25fie4/pk_subban_on_gm_7_i_cant_wait_for_the_crowd_the/chh0thk

This reminded me of an article i read somewhere that basically went over that the studio was basically hosed from the beginning due to hiring so many big names and barely being able to pay for the services, Schilling trying to be the "bossman" which ended terribly, and that the game was initially going to be an MMO but they didn't have the resources so the game was made single-player a decents ways into development.

• Locked thread