Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shine posted:

The second time he believed in the heart of the cards.
He switched between Yami Cena and regular Cena so that Lesnar couldn't read his moves ahead of time with his Milennium Eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
John Cena played a lot of Super Mario games after Summerslam so he could better understand and combat Human Thwomp, Brock Lesnar.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
He was training in ten times earth's gravity on King Kai's planet.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
He faced his true self and gained his Persona

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I hate to break the chain, but when I watched the match I thought that the difference was the Cena was trying to fight smart. He picked his moments and used the ring space effectively, where as before he just tried to jump strait in like he always does when he was clearly no match.

And really, Cena was STILL dominated most of the match, he just wasn't stunlocked into suplex spam.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

There was no way we were going to get the feel good moment of the year decade repeated again, anyway.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

There was no way we were going to get the feel good moment of the year decade repeated again, anyway.

That's true. But it would have been funny if we did, too funny not to dream about it.

edit: wait, what's the feel good moment in question? 16 Suplexes or Bryan's win at WW?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
He hit his finisher in the first 30 seconds instead of the other way around.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

That's true. But it would have been funny if we did, too funny not to dream about it.

edit: wait, what's the feel good moment in question? 16 Suplexes or Bryan's win at WW?

Brock murdering Cena for 16 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Brock murdering Cena for 16 minutes.

I was uncertain because Bryan beating insurmountable odds again at WM by pinning either Brock or Cena is another thing we wont likely get, either.

• Locked thread