Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Colonel Squish posted:

This is for NA, right?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
Alright, we only need one more person to have a full 8 person league. Any takers? I will be creating the league once the servers come back up.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Kynazeras posted:

Alright, we only need one more person to have a full 8 person league. Any takers? I will be creating the league once the servers come back up.

I'm game.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Darkoni posted:

I'm game.

Awesome! Just enter your info into the spread sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit?usp=sharing

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

In.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
For anyone who has put their information into my spreadsheet:
There is now a link at the bottom for you to join the league!
Once everyone is in, we will discuss draft time!

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

For anyone who has put their information into my spreadsheet:
There is now a link at the bottom for you to join the league!
Once everyone is in, we will discuss draft time!

Alright I joined with the team name "Nein the Groin", and yes I know Nien is spelled incorrectly.

Edit: I am expecting to be unable to draft tonight due to the fact that the flcs site is undergoing maintenance again, and the fact that we are still missing two teams.

Dox023 fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 17, 2014

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Alright I joined with the team name "Nein the Groin", and yes I know Nien is spelled incorrectly.

Edit: I am expecting to be unable to draft tonight due to the fact that the flcs site is undergoing maintenance again, and the fact that we are still missing two teams.

Yeah, draft is a no go tonight. We will set a time once all the teams are in and the drafting service is available. Hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Yeah, draft is a no go tonight. We will set a time once all the teams are in and the drafting service is available. Hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon!

Excellent, i'll be around all day tomorrow so we can do it whenever.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Darn, got off work too late for Kynazeras' league. I'll set up another one over the weekend if there's interest (assuming league creation is open again at that point)

Here's a super lazy copypasta of Kynazeras' GDocs Spreadsheet - so lazy that the fantasy league doesn't even have a name yet! If you're interested put your name etc. in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kH4mQ71jb22-Lydo9vF0oto6UkHjEfthpFrSP7KmLMU/edit

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Darn, got off work too late for Kynazeras' league. I'll set up another one over the weekend if there's interest (assuming league creation is open again at that point)

Here's a super lazy copypasta of Kynazeras' GDocs Spreadsheet - so lazy that the fantasy league doesn't even have a name yet! If you're interested put your name etc. in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kH4mQ71jb22-Lydo9vF0oto6UkHjEfthpFrSP7KmLMU/edit

Tried to sign up. How do I edit the doc to put my name in?

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.

Darkoni posted:

Tried to sign up. How do I edit the doc to put my name in?

I'm an idiot who forgot to make it so people could edit. You should be able to now.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
There are three people on my document who haven't submitted their team yet and only one spot left so we are at first come first serve! I guess anyone who doesn't make it to my draft can sign on with AdjectiveNoun.

Google Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x58EMtyiuevorxgyLEDox08ePgLgCb4C3m6tKWKDliM/edit#gid=0

Kynazeras fucked around with this message at 15:57 on May 17, 2014

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
So now that the Lazy League is full, it's time to set up a draft time.
Is everyone okay with 5 PM EST?

Also: GreyPowerVan, Invalid Validation, and Amergin may want to sign up with AdjectiveNoun.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
I put my info in Noun's doc. I also have a non-goon friend who would join if we need another.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Luna Was Here posted:

Hmm, I'll try to setup the League again when i get home. Id do it now but it looks like they're doing a staggered league creation at the moment so the site doesnt get destroyed like last night
Looks like we might have to wait until Monday at earliest to even re-make SilverSquid. At worst we can just create a new league right when EU LCS starts on Tuesday, most of us will probably be around for the start of Super Week I'm sure

Hipsteresque
Nov 10, 2011

Kynazeras posted:

Yeah, five PM is good

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Kynazeras posted:

I'm good with that

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Kynazeras posted:

Also: GreyPowerVan, Invalid Validation, and Amergin may want to sign up with AdjectiveNoun.

Yep

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone else having problems with navigating the site? The tabs and background aren't loading for me since today. It looks like this:

I joined a league with friends and now I can't do anything :(

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Kynazeras posted:

5pm's good here!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Alright, Silver Squids is back up, join here!

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012
This is probably a dumb question, but is there anyway I can view when my roster is playing and possibly links to the streams?
I thought this would be a feature of Fantasy LCS but apparently not

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
You would think they would show that but I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Click the View Stats option and they show the matches they have that week.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 17, 2014

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

Digital Jedi posted:

You would think they would show that but I can't seem to find it.

EDIT: Click the View Stats option and they show the matches they have that week.

Now I just want to know when these matches are so I can watch them

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Kynazeras posted:

Now I just want to know when these matches are so I can watch them

Go to lolesports.com and click schedule up at the top, then just navigate to the week of the 20th and you're good to go.

Kynazeras
Dec 20, 2012

DanrewS posted:

Go to lolesports.com and click schedule up at the top, then just navigate to the week of the 20th and you're good to go.

Thank you so much!

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Kynazeras posted:

Thank you so much!

The reason they don't have something that detailed is that they still haven't figured out how to air a match at a specific time, so it's kind of a crap shoot if you only want to watch 1 particular match on a day.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Anyone else have an issue where trying to log in just spits you right back onto the login screen?

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Signed up here. Can't wait to mess around with this..never done a fantasy sport before!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Wow, that was fast. Silver Squids filled up already, draft starts as soon as I get a hold of everyone in game

e; Can you guys message me either here or on League so I can verify that everyone is here? I'd like to get the draft tonight if possible to make sure that we don't get wiped again.

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 18, 2014

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Silver Squids: You guys want to say Monday night at like 6pm EST? We need to set a time and Luna was suggesting a window that was a bit too wide.

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

mistaya posted:

Silver Squids: You guys want to say Monday night at like 6pm EST? We need to set a time and Luna was suggesting a window that was a bit too wide.

Yeah that works for me, and in theory most people will be around at that time.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

AdjectiveNoun's spreadsheet looks filled up. Any ideas on when we can get the league up for us all to join? Draft times as well?

Dox023
Feb 23, 2009

Obscurity posted:

AdjectiveNoun's spreadsheet looks filled up. Any ideas on when we can get the league up for us all to join? Draft times as well?

It was full but I removed myself from the spreadsheet. I found my way into 3 different leagues and didn't really need to be in a fourth.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Since I'm an impatient man I joined a random league on reddit. Didn't get all the picks I wanted, but I have the highest point team out of my whole league. I think I still did pretty well:

I wanted CLG Seraph for my top as a sleeper, CRS Xpecial for my support, and CLG Doublelift for my ADC.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Obscurity posted:

Since I'm an impatient man I joined a random league on reddit. Didn't get all the picks I wanted, but I have the highest point team out of my whole league. I think I still did pretty well:

I wanted CLG Seraph for my top as a sleeper, CRS Xpecial for my support, and CLG Doublelift for my ADC.

Provided nothing too unexpected happens you should crush that league, I have no idea how they let you get Meteos and Bjergsen. Both dudes wildly outperformed #2 at their position.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

rabidsquid posted:

Provided nothing too unexpected happens you should crush that league, I have no idea how they let you get Meteos and Bjergsen. Both dudes wildly outperformed #2 at their position.

Everyone seemed to flock for ADCs. Sneaky, Wildturtle, and Doublift were grabbed really fast.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
SilverSquid got filled up before I could re-join it, and making new leagues is closed. drat it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Pilgrim
Dec 20, 2005
Poo-tee-weet?
Grimey Drawer
Went ahead and took the last spot in AdjectiveNoun's league. Let's get that draft done before the EU LCS kicks off on tuesday.

Obscurity posted:

Just to be clear, the points totals you see are just expected points for that week of play right? I assume they're adjusted for the actual matchups so a team and players that are going up against EG/CoL/Curse will have higher expected point totals that week than a team facing TSM/C9/CLG

• Locked thread