Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nog
May 15, 2006

A Winner is Jew posted:

Anyone that's in favor of gun control should be stalked, and have a mock execution preformed on them.

with what?

checkmate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

have you ever played a first person shooter game where someone on the other team keeps typing wildly disproportional or unrealistic tactics in chat but then you just keep killing him over and over? this is like one of those times. do you think a lot of people cheat in online first person shooters?

No, but then again I don't use video game analogies and expect normal people to understand them.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.
The other thread is better. 400 pages better. :smug: we've covered all this bullshit already and determined anti gun people are crybaby faggots.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

No, but then again I don't use video game analogies and expect normal people to understand them.

oh... well then I guess the point was lost. that's a shame because that personality fits you pretty well (this is a personal attack on your personality based on stuff you said, vs based on nothing)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

oh... well then I guess the point was lost. that's a shame because that personality fits you pretty well (this is a personal attack on your personality based on stuff you said, vs based on nothing)

Do you lose the point often?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

i already have my guns i dont care if they ban the sell of guns now lol gently caress you got mine

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
keep guns legal but make them really ugly and dumb looking.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

paranoid randroid posted:

keep guns legal but make them really ugly and dumb looking.

They invented bull pups for this very reason.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

Do you lose the point often?

haha honestly, not really

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i live in a country where guns are fairly rare and we got strict gun laws and whatnot and I'm glad that we do, but honestly I would feel safer if I had a gun on me

I just don't want anyone else to have a gun :blush:

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Zzulu posted:

i live in a country where guns are fairly rare and we got strict gun laws and whatnot and I'm glad that we do, but honestly I would feel safer if I had a gun on me

I like your honesty. Most American anti-gun crybabies won't admit that.

That and most american anti-gun people are racist as poo poo since they support Jim Crow gun laws.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
oh look another gun control thread with the same po-faced boring faggotrs

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

people talk to me with more respect when i open carry and tehy see my gun as they should

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BadLlama posted:

people talk to me with more respect when i open carry and tehy see my gun as they should

True

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
guns for industry. guns for the dead.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Copley Depot posted:

oh look another gun control thread with the same po-faced boring faggotrs

You showed up :glomp:

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

A Winner is Jew posted:

Anyone that's in favor of gun control should be stalked, and have a mock execution preformed on them.

Agreed, however without irony, fellow Hebrew.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

liberals.txt

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I think athletic girls are hot, but once they pass a certain point they become not-hot. is this because I am secretly insecure??

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Moridin920 posted:

because banning guns is 'easy' so people want that

more gun safety and education and closing loopholes like 'you need a background check except at gun shows' would be effective but lol

This retarded poo poo always gets trotted out. Buying guns from a dealer always requires a background check, no matter where they're selling them.

The gun show loophole doesn't exist. It would be better termed as the Private Sale loophole, as non-dealers selling to each other doesn't require a background check in many places.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Liquid Communism posted:

This retarded poo poo always gets trotted out. Buying guns from a dealer always requires a background check, no matter where they're selling them.

The gun show loophole doesn't exist. It would be better termed as the Private Sale loophole, as non-dealers selling to each other doesn't require a background check in many places.

yes but in effect it is exactly the same problem

ive literally sold a gun to some moutnain dude in a TGIF parking lot just this year. I really dont think it should be that easy

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Ignoarints posted:

ive literally sold a gun to some moutnain dude in a TGIF parking lot just this year. I really dont think it should be that easy

Why not? I'm honestly curious.

You chose to sell to someone with no knowledge of their background. You had the option of going to any FFL dealer and having them third-party the transaction and run a background check, yet you did not.

Nog
May 15, 2006

i know. this is some serious bullshit. i wanted to go buy a gun so i heard about these gun show loopholes and went to gun show to get one.

first i had to pay a membership fee to get in. then i had to get a background check. then the dudes selling it were like, "where is your license?" i was completely flabbergasted, like what the gently caress do i need a license for, why can't i get it here? this is in washington too, the guns and coffee state.

srsly, getting a gun is a pain in the dick

slowm
Sep 5, 2013

live slow, die whenevs
Japan's suicide rate is high because they banned guns. Think about it.

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
thought the thread was "guy controlled his dick" and I was like yeah right

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ignoarints posted:

You are literally a hypocrite.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

ripped0ff posted:

srsly, getting a gun is a pain in the dick

i can meet a guy right in front of a police officer in public view in my state and he can hand me a gun and i can hand him cash and then we leave and thats 100% legit

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

slowm posted:

Japan's suicide rate is high because they banned guns. Think about it.

I thought it was high because of all the Otaku's realizing how much shame they bring to their families.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

Hobohemian posted:

A well regulated militia, being necessary for the protection of a free state doesn't seem to exclude the legality of gun control laws.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I doubt even 5% of TFR actually knows where this is from.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Now get the full SCOTUS to agree.

I'll wait. :clint:

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Please be better at existing.

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

Hobohemian posted:

I doubt even 5% of TFR actually knows where this is from.

If you believe that the 2nd amendment is tied to militias you have serious brain problems and probably have to live with your parents or caretaker as an adult.

It is good that you're on the internet. Good for you. :thumbsup:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The 2nd amendment is tied to stupid loving hicks. How about that?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
OP, stop eating at McDonalsds you fatass

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Fat Ogre posted:

If you believe that the 2nd amendment is tied to militias you have serious brain problems and probably have to live with your parents or caretaker as an adult.

It is good that you're on the internet. Good for you. :thumbsup:

youre right, its tied to bear arms as in arms from a bear everyone can have them.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

we have a right to tactical nuclear weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Ogre
Dec 31, 2007

Guns don't kill people.

I do.

No. 6 posted:

The 2nd amendment is tied to stupid loving hicks. How about that?

Better. It is also tied to gays, blacks, jews and mexicans. So hating on gun owners makes you a gigantic loving racist bigot. Good job.

• Locked thread