Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
yesss bird crew, finally a crew for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

good morning

raptors are the best :3:

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
update: birds continue to be awesome

second update: raptors continue to be the best of birds

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
osprey are awesome raptors

they're all over the place too, it's sort of uncanny. they hang around and eat fish everywhere except antarctica.

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

you were warned posted:

gently caress yes a home for me!!

...er, I used to be Currawong, which is the bird in my avatar. Skeleton GBS wreaked havoc on me twice.

I love birds more than anything. I've had several jobs as a field assistant to studies of bird behavior through various universities. I literally got paid (barely) to hike around and look for/stare at birds all day. One of them even involved banding/measuring baby birds. :3:

hello friend, i too love birds more than anything

i have a piece of paper that says master falconer, but it never actually earns me any money so i think you win. birds are still the best though. :3:

both vultures and your passerine av are super cool

here are more raptors!! kestrel, sparrowhawk, and white-tailed eagle, respectively

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6doubJhiK58

(this is the best youtube channel by the way)

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Zilkin posted:

Love that pic. The bird and the vegetation just look like that picture could have been taken millions, and millions of years ago.

It's part of an awesome series by Simen Johan, but the animal and environment are from two different photos edited together.

BIRDS

merlin, goshawk, gerfalcon, and boreal owl, respectively

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

Weatherman posted:

Post yo own birds

Maru is adorable. :3:

I already posted a few of mine but here's Dämmerung chillin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003