Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Every lunch he busts out two bananas and eats them. I can see maybe eating one at breakfast and then another at lunch, but two back-to-back? Who likes bananas that much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Youre so cool. What a great thread.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

he all growed up

nah im not gonna look for the original this poo poo joke someone made will do just fine

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cyril Sneer posted:

Every lunch he busts out two bananas and eats them. I can see maybe eating one at breakfast and then another at lunch, but two back-to-back? Who likes bananas that much?

do you work with a monkey?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i like to eat a lot of bananas they are healthy and provide a lot of energy for my long distance running

also because i am gay as gently caress and it stretches my mouth-hole taking multiple bananas at once

so your coworker is a fag your welcome

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Rapman the Cook posted:

Youre so cool. What a great thread.

Sure, it's not exciting, but it's kind of a weird thing don't you think? Do you ever eat two bananas back to back? It's like, just not how people eat them.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Is this thread a black joke?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

is that the jughead hat

what the gently caress was up with those hats.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

nope. you wish it was, didn't you?

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Naw man, I'm really just talking about bananas.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

next time you see him ask for one of the bananas and throw a huge poo poo fit if he doesn't give it to you, like what the gently caress do you need two bananas at once for

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
they are easily one of the best sources of bioavailable potassium which is a critical electrolyte that directly counteracts the harmful effects of sodium, something we are virtually guaranteed to consume too much of unless you're incredibly conscious about it

we should all eat two bananas . i mean i dont, but we should

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
one day you should slide the banana he isnt looking at out of his hand and put your penis there instead then when he puts it in his mouth you cough or something to get his attention and then hell see that youre there and its actually your penis in his mouth instead of a banana

p clever but i didnt think of all this off the top of my head this is years in the planning

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
TWO BANANAS?? I don't believe you OP I need video proof

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I ate two bananas at work the other day because I ran out of apples. It just meant that I was able to play two pranks instead of one.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ignoarints posted:

they are easily one of the best sources of bioavailable potassium which is a critical electrolyte that directly counteracts the harmful effects of sodium, something we are virtually guaranteed to consume too much of unless you're incredibly conscious about it

we should all eat two bananas . i mean i dont, but we should
durians have a lot of potassium too

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

durians have a lot of potassium too

Ain't eating your plant fetus

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Joust posted:

I ate two bananas at work the other day because I ran out of apples. It just meant that I was able to play two pranks instead of one.

Did you eat them at the same time? That's the critical point here.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Ain't eating your plant fetus
alternatively you could kill someone with it. they're huge, heavy, and covered in sharp spikes.

Cyril Sneer posted:

Did you eat them at the same time? That's the critical point here.

don't do it man if your boss sees you can fit 2 banan. at once you might get the promotion you never asked for :sweatdrop:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
He's probably gay. Do you ever catch him staring at your butt hole?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
He's going to make someone slip twice. Hope it's not you.

Baby the Birdman
Jul 14, 2005

Every real nigga fuck they main girl in the ass.
Until recently I ate two bananas after lunch as dessert, but I reduced it to one since I read that bananas are radioactive

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
Does it turn you on OP?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
This seems like a deep psychological issue. On one hand you have a Gaylord deep throating bananas in the breakroom. On the other hand you have a guy watching it everyday knowing it's going to happen. Everyday....

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014

my bananas

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

:lol:

Ira Glass Jaw
Oct 21, 2010

maybe he has a potassium deficiency

did you ever think about that? huh????????????? you gently caress

loving discriminatory piece of poo poo

gently caress

cap-n-crunch
Dec 29, 2008

A garden of modest ambition.
Is he Japanese?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRTkNYbxKJU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I typically eat one banana a day this seems like a good banana/day ratio. I also eat an avocado once every 3 days.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
You need to eat 4 million bananas in a single sitting to die from radiation poisoning, hope that helps.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I went to the hospital once and they told me that I had extremely low potassium, like, if it's supposed to be (say) 5 units of potassium per whatever unit of blood, then mine was .04 per unit of blood. They kept waking me up to take these enormous loving potassium pills.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is this consecutive banana consumption or concurrent

this is an important distinction

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Uncle Salty posted:

I went to the hospital once and they told me that I had extremely low potassium, like, if it's supposed to be (say) 5 units of potassium per whatever unit of blood, then mine was .04 per unit of blood. They kept waking me up to take these enormous loving potassium pills.

my dad has problems with low potassium too.

i should eat more bananas tbh. thanks OP.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
My coworker drinks about a gallon of watermelon juice for breakfast than either eats 6 pears or 6 bananas for lunch. P sure she's gonna die soon from malnutrition hth

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

texaholic posted:

I typically eat one banana a day this seems like a good banana/day ratio. I also eat an avocado once every 3 days.

lol if your superfood regimen doesnt have any blueberries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ira Glass Jaw
Oct 21, 2010

i ate an almost too old banana today, was the last one, bottom half was all brown and poo poo so really i only ate like half a banana

:(

• Locked thread