Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma
My son is 3 years old and would eat 3 bananas in a row if we let him, but we don't let him, we cap him at two bananas. It's not that much tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

chimpson

PandaCookies
Mar 19, 2009

Delicious endangered confection!
I really like Something Awful. What a great site.

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

tiananman posted:

My son is 3 years old and would eat 3 bananas in a row if we let him, but we don't let him, we cap him at two bananas. It's not that much tbh.

Dude, let him eat three bananas god dammit. It's not like he wants to eat 3 cheeseburgers.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
That guy is cool and is like the youtube celebrity durianrider who hates meat, the paleo diet, and loves eating dozens of bananas every day

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

stick one up your arse and walk around making monkey noises

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Potassium motherfucker. Do you even know what exercise is, OP? Do you want cramps in your muscles every drat day?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i regularly eat two bananas, but not concurrently or in public

AMA

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i regularly eat two bananas, but not concurrently or in public

AMA

You should eat bananas in public because of us scared to eat bananas

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
To even out the universe OP you must now dress up as a banana at work and eat two guys.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

NObodiesGeek posted:

To even out the universe OP you must now dress up as a banana at work and eat two guys.

If you don't think the cultivation of bananas hasn't resulted in enough human misery yet, I don't know what to say.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Does the dude at work eat them all sexy-like?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bananas turned me gay, stay in school little faggots

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I met a girl who was a dancer at a peep show. One of her regular customers would come in once a week, raise the window, peel three bananas, shove them up his rear end, jerk off, poop them out into the garbage can, and then leave. I think she said he tipped pretty good, like $20 or something.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Hobohemian posted:

If you don't think the cultivation of bananas hasn't resulted in enough human misery yet, I don't know what to say.

bananas are delicious and nutritious

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

bananas are not genetically diverse

there is one original ur-banana that has spawned the others

by eating one banana you eat all bananas

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark
I got in a competition with a friend to see who could get more of a (peeled) banana down their throat without gagging.

He got it down until the other end was just past his front teeth, I was extremely jealous because I still had a half an inch or so more to get as far as him. He was the banana swallowing champion.

What I'm saying OP is to get into a banana swallowing contest with your coworker.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I bought bananas the other day but they're still green and now I want a banana. THANKS JERKS

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Protip: placing an avocado next to unripe bananas will expedite the process. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

notZaar posted:

Protip: placing an avocado next to unripe bananas will expedite the process. Or maybe it's the other way around.

okay now what

not banana-hating here, but potatoes have several times more potassium especially if you eat the skins

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

scalded schlong posted:

bananas are not genetically diverse

there is one original ur-banana that has spawned the others

by eating one banana you eat all bananas
there used to be a different banana that was more flavorful iirc but disease killed the entire species and itll probably happen to these bananas too so enjoy em while you can

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
i ate a banana once it was alright can see why he would eat one but two is weird i agree with you op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Plantain.
World's stupidest banana variety.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

Plantain.
World's stupidest banana variety.
dont be jealous of their massive size youve obviously never had them cooked in a nice restaurant

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've had 'em cooked however the hell the best ways could possibly be.
I've spent more money on plantains than you've earned in a year.
I don't like them, no one should like them. Peelable sweet-potato bullshit is what it is.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjiO5H4mxKc

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Hungry Joe posted:

My coworker drinks about a gallon of watermelon juice for breakfast than either eats 6 pears or 6 bananas for lunch. P sure she's gonna die soon from malnutrition hth

Can you buy watermelon juice? I didn't know that was a thing. Is this real?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

chippy posted:

Can you buy watermelon juice? I didn't know that was a thing. Is this real?

It is real, yes.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

I've had 'em cooked however the hell the best ways could possibly be.
I've spent more money on plantains than you've earned in a year.
I don't like them, no one should like them. Peelable sweet-potato bullshit is what it is.
i saw you and the other riff raff watching us eating our plantain dessert with your filthy hands pressed against the glass until the owner shooed you away
disgraceful

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I'm allergic to bananas. :saddowns:

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!
I have a friend who used to do that but he was on some super spergy diet. I remember his second meal every day was 21 almonds and two bananas.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Clochette posted:

I'm allergic to bananas. :saddowns:

Are you also allergic to fun?

Tripalium
Mar 20, 2009

coin coin connard

Hungry Joe posted:

My coworker drinks about a gallon of watermelon juice for breakfast than either eats 6 pears or 6 bananas for lunch. P sure she's gonna die soon from malnutrition hth

is this some fruitarian crap like steve jobs

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Tripalium posted:

is this some fruitarian crap like steve jobs

I dunno, I've seen her eating Doritos too. I get that tho, that's part of my normal diet

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQvFnSIIuHE

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Internetjack posted:

I met a girl who was a dancer at a peep show. One of her regular customers would come in once a week, raise the window, peel three bananas, shove them up his rear end, jerk off, poop them out into the garbage can, and then leave. I think she said he tipped pretty good, like $20 or something.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i had two bananas yesterday back to back because i wanted a snack but one banana wasnt enough

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like bananas and I cannot lie
you other workers can't deny
that when lunchtime comes and you're looking in your case
and see a banana in its place
you get excited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010