Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Ballz posted:

Tommen Baratheon (Dean Charles Chapman)
Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, bastard born of incest and protected by his loyal Kittenguard. Last Seen: Recusing himself so he can attend a tea party with Lady Whiskers.

SPOILER TAG THAT poo poo MOTHERFUCKER. Cats who have only appeared in the books so far are spoilers!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Fans of Hearthstone might appreciate this: http://imgur.com/a/GZYp6

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Mortabis posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Game of Thrones SPOILER Thread: Only Lysa's Sister C(h)at

That joke had been set up for like a year on this forum, it got ruined :negative:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Littlefinger let Lysa sob against his chest for a moment, then put his hands on her arms and kissed her lightly. "My sweet silly jealous wife," he said, chuckling. "I've only loved one woman, I promise you."
Lysa Arryn smiled tremulously. "Only one? Oh, Petyr, do you swear it? Only one?"
"Only Cat." He gave her a short, sharp shove.
Lysa stumbled backward, her feet slipping on the wet marble. And then she was gone. She never screamed. For the longest time there was no sound but the wind.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she chat, but the more she chat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Tirranek posted:

The reaction to the end of this episode on the spoiler thread should be pretty good.

E: Ohhh, it's even better than I thought :mmmhmm:

I like this version of the Eyrie:

More Westerosi castles here, no spoilers: http://imgur.com/a/rZ4AG

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Otisburg posted:

You'd think being a hairy dude from "Bear Island" he'd want Daario for his cub, or mix it up and go for some nice smooth Otter action with Gray Worm (though I guess the latter is a wash if he's a bottom bear).

Enough of your furry fantasies, ugh!

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Speleothing posted:

Those are references to the specific gay subculture of large hairy men, known as bears. :eng101: :thejoke:

Yes I know. It was :thejoke:

Also he got otters wrong. Grey Worm isn't an otter, he's a muscletwink.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Otisburg posted:

Wait what are otters then? And which GoT character would qualify?

This is important.

Jorah is actually more of an otter, or maybe a red wolf.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Barristan is a slim polar daddy. The beariest bear in the show to date was Robert B.

Dany is such a Goldilocks.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
This thread is the reason it wasn't "Only Cat".

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Lots of sword-namers in this thread.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Irish Joe posted:

I wish I had an English degree I could use to win petty dick waving contests on the internet.

You don't need one! You can just wave your own petty dick around.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

DepoProvera posted:

I love Aiden Guillen but his acting is just so jarring it takes me out of it whenever he's in a scene. Very disappointing considering I assume his part is only going to grow in the coming episodes.

His "part" is going to "grow" if you know what i mean :heysexy:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Do you guys think Mance will get to the wall anytime soon?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

No More Heroes posted:

Only three more days :v:

Can you imagine if there was ever a three week break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Mescal posted:

Something hit me the other night. There was the sisterrape scene with Jaime and Cercei, and it didn't really serve as a big character development moment (or didn't seem to try to,) or catalyze anything. She's probably pregnant from that. Those two are pretty fertile together and pregnancy would do interesting things to the story.

Oh please, everyone knows rape can't lead to pregnancy.

• Locked thread