Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Go Habs, go Hawks. Make the final I wanted 4 years ago happen. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Just heard the Price injury news. I'm sorry, HAS. :( This brings back memories of 2006 where Roloson got injured in the Cup Finals and Conklin hosed up Markkanen came in and helped us get within one win of the Cup. Maybe Budaj/Tokarski will help you make the Stanley Cup Finals and then Price will be good to go and you'll win the Stanley Cup. :unsmith:

Albino Squirrel posted:

:golfclap:

Seriously: what are the odds of Devan Dubnyk making an appearance for the Habs? He was pretty good before he completely broke at the start of this season

Considering that

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris May 18
Beyond Dustin Tokarski, the #habs are also carrying Mike Condon with their Black Aces. Devan Dubnyk has gone home to be with his family.

I'd say there's almost no chance at this point.

• Locked thread