Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Whatever team wins in the east, I'll be happy/unhappy.

I'd normally would want Habs to win, but I really want a Stanley cup parade in Oslo, Norway...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

I think both kings and the rangers are ridiculously good when they are good, but both teams are prone to being really bad, to the point where teams like Montreal (who aren't as good on their peaks, but maybe equally bad on their worst), or Chicago (who are just very good all the time) can beat them.

Ridiculously>very

In an eventual SCF, I think Montreal could best kings, but not Blackhawks, but I think Kings will beat the Blackhawks if they continue to be good... And that's not really guaranteed

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Mr. Kite posted:

The Kings would demolish the Canadiens.

Not if they decided to play like they did in three games against Sharks for four games

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Two hobbits and an ent

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Only saw the recap on NHL.com

... How long is Pouliots suspension gonna be?

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a few games for it. Sucks for Zuccarello if he does, with Brassard already out.

I hope he gets slotted with Nash and Stephan instead of Moore and Carcillo or something

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Rotten Cookies posted:

As an Islanders fan, this makes me cry. I dream of a .914 goalie on the team.

As an islanders fan, everything makes you cry.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Scott "Corsi -2,2" Gomez?

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Zamboni Jesus posted:

he was consistently one of the canadiens best possession players while also being consistently completely useless offensively and being paid to be a first line centre

I'd say that except for his last season in Montreal, his Corsi and scoring looks consistent. He did have a lot of o-zone starts and a low PDO in his last two seasons in Montreal too

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Pleads posted:

Prust will get a massive 3 games and Carcillo will only get 3 games and gently caress the NHL when it happens.

So you're rooting for the rangers now?

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

This series makes me feel like a kid whose parents are going through a bad divorce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

I once scored a goal as a goalie while the other goalie was in net :smuggo:

I were 6, and Norwegian hockey is really bad

• Locked thread