Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvGreOQo-WM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaboostomper58
May 22, 2014

Did somebody just say "Weaboo?" 'Cause I think I just heard someone say "Weaboo."

Methanar posted:

I got fired today.

Ahahahaha nevermind my previous post

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

I'm sitting in the back of the police car.help

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Retard alert

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Well I've been fired again.

What kind of other heavy equipment should I drive?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

They took away my toy.

I've been demoted. It's like they don't trust me or something.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

These are fun but awful at times.

Like life itself haha (booyah score one for the D-man!)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Let me know when you can pick up a dime with a forklift.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Methanar posted:

Seriously though, back wheel turning, can only turn while moving and having an rear end end that swings out half a meter every time you turn all at once? Who designed this piece of poo poo

It's for stability with a load. If the front wheels turned you wouldn't be able to lift anything worth mentioning. Didn't they tell you anything in forklift class?

Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Suicide Sam E. posted:

It's for stability with a load. If the front wheels turned you wouldn't be able to lift anything worth mentioning. Didn't they tell you anything in forklift class?

Christ

I wasn't given a class. My training was literally my boss leaning over me with a cigarette hanging out of mouth telling me "This lever is up. This is tilt. I don't know what this does. You can't turn the wheels unless you're moving. This is broken. The parking break doesn't work so make sure you tilt your forks into the ground or drive into something so you don't roll away. You don't need to change gears (Didn't show me). You're supposed to wear a seatbelt, you CAN get a ticket for it, but... Alright, try moving some pallets around the yard until you're comfortable." In about 45 seconds to 1 minute.

• Locked thread