Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Man this game was real cute. Thanks for showing it off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Thanks, Picayune. That was awesome :3:

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

Well done. Thanks for the fun thread!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Well, that was enjoyable. Good job.

Sketchie
Nov 14, 2012

That was a fun LP! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Which one will you do next?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That was great. Thanks for running it.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.
Fantastic, as was the Agents LP. I still don't know how this series came out to be as good as it did, for what was supposed to be shovelware.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Thanks, guys. :unsmith:

SelenicMartian posted:

Thanks, indeed.

Does the stuff you build on the lot show up if you rewatch the credits?

In fact, it does not! The only thing that changes is Sam's outfit--it puts him in whatever he's currently wearing--but the island is always shown blank.

Sketchie posted:

That was a fun LP! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Which one will you do next?

I think I may be done with the MySims series--Party was terrible, I don't have the skillz for Racing or SkyHeroes, and I think the original base game would make for a boring LP unless I went all balls-out narrative with it, which I don't know that I'm ready to do. I do have some ideas for future LPs, but I'll probably be ranging further afield for those.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Nice work making EVERY SIM EVER happy! I'm sure they appreciathahahaha you know Sam's going to wake up the next day and have a whole new series of quests to do.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Thanks for the thread!

grandalt
Feb 26, 2013

I didn't fight through two wars to rule
I fought for the future of the world

And the right to have hot tea whenever I wanted
Thanks for the show, and here's hoping your next thread will be good.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

The MySims games are pretty great. I'm glad they at least got a little respect in The Sims 4.

Have a good rest Sam. :3:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
This was a ton of fun to read. Thanks!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Thanks for the LP! It was a great read.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!
This was a fantastic LP to read, and I hope you'll be starting up a new LP soon! If any of you've not read Pica's LP of MySims Agents yet, go check the LP archives straight away! It's just as good as this game, if not better; I binge-read the whole thing over the course of a few days near the start of this LP, and it was delightful!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
This was a quality LP, and it's kind of sad you won't be taking to the other MySims games. Oh well. We'll always have Cutopia.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
What update you did get Wandolier 5 in?

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Croccers posted:

What update you did get Wandolier 5 in?

I got it when I was doing the second go-round of quests on Rocket Reef, before Sam ever went to the Academy or the Uncharted Isle. Finish the main plot before winning the game and seeing the closing credits? Why would you want to do that?

Miniature Moose
Mar 14, 2009
Awww. Get some rest, Sam. You've earned it. I wish EA would release more MySims games. Just imagine poor Sam having to solve all the problems in a galaxy, not just a kingdom.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Don't want the thread to fall into the archives before it's archived! (Probably not necessary any more, but I'm a touch paranoid.)

To keep this from being an information-free post, here is a picture of Morcubus having a conference on my couch:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Here's some fun from the Sims 4.

Let's all remember how awesome the MySims series was. :3:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

SystemLogoff posted:

Here's some fun from the Sims 4.

Let's all remember how awesome the MySims series was. :3:

I'm loving all the MySims references in the mainline games. :allears:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I'll be immortalised forever for Sim cruelty!

Thanks so much for the cute LP, it prompted me to go and get my own copy. If I had the equipment, I'd take pictures of all the female clothing but alas my efforts would probably look like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
No, little thread! Don't fall into archives yet!!

• Locked thread