Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005

I've never seen a better way to sum up the GT3 series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005
Welp, about to race the iracing Indy 500. I'll post again after I get caught up in the first lap crash.

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005
It appears we've crashed before we've even started, the join timer is stuck on 00:00

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005
The 2005 US GP of Iracing ladies and gentlemen!

my secret plan is to sit patiently for hours until I actually get in, I will be moved to the top split by myself and Win!

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005

Lord Crapulus posted:

I'm just imagining so many neckbeards repeatedly punching F5.

Theres like 5 nerdrage threads in the iracing forums already.

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005
:siren: Site issues status: Being investigated :siren:

edit: Well I think we're pretty much boned. I won't be able to make tomorrows race on account of being in Indianapolis so I suppose I'll have to wait until season 3 for a DW 12 race.

Lockmart Lawndart fucked around with this message at 02:24 on May 24, 2014

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005

IOwnCalculus posted:

It's like a rain delay, in a world where radar doesn't exist and you're not allowed to look at the track until it's time to race.

Still not as cringeworty as when the announcers say I hopes hes alright after a crash.

I wish they would just acknowledge they're playing drat internet racecars already. Anything else is obscenely stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockmart Lawndart
Oct 12, 2005

thehacker0 posted:

I bought the L79 and have been running it at donnington in between races. I freaking love that car. Compared to all the other open wheelers I have (fw31, skippy, sm) it's super fierce and a ton of fun but very challenging. Definitely gonna work towards racing in either the CTC or the regular races when they go official.

If you like the L79, pick of the DW12. They're close in performance.

• Locked thread