Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KANE MEMORY
BAH GAWD IT'S KANE
PETE ROSE BLOOD FEUD
ATTEMPTING TO SHOOT MURDER THE UNDERTAKER
KATIE VICK
GETTING LITA PREGNANT AND TOMBSTONING A PRIEST
BEATING UP ZACK RYDER FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT
BREAKING DANIEL BRYAN'S PUNK rear end NECK AND MAKING HIM VACATE THE TITLES
View Results

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS ITS may nineteenth

ON THIS DAY KANE’S PARENTS WERE KILLED BY PETE ROSE DRESSED UP AS THE SAN DIEGO CHICKEN (RIP PETE ROSE) WHO THEN BURNED KANE’S FACE OFF EXCEPT THAT THEY WERE PSYCHOLOGICAL SCARS INSTEAD OF PHYSICAL SCARS. KANE ALSO LOST HIS VOICE IN THE ATTACK BUT THEN GOT IT BACK BECAUSE HE’S KANE

WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo

may nineteenth IS AN IMPORTANT DAY RIP KANE AND UNDERTAKERS DAD PAUL HEYMAN

LAST WEEK ON RAW:

KANE HAS KILLED DANIEL BRYAN AND BROKE HIS WEAK rear end NECK AND MADE HIM GO TO SURGERY FOR BEING A LITTLE BITCH WHO’S NOT AS GOOD AS KANE. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ON THIS DAY OF DAYS BECAUSE THE SHOW LAST WEEK WAS BORING AS HELL

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT:

BECAUSE IT’S may nineteenth MOTHERFUCKER WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED RAW’S HAPPENING TONIGHT ON THIS HOLIEST OF DAYS BUT IT’S TAPED AND IT’LL PROBABLY HAVE A COOL KANE SEGMENT WHERE HE PUTS HIS MASK ON STEPHANIE MCMAHON OR SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HIS PAST AND MAYBE MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR WILL CONQUER KANE’S UNDEFEATED STREAK OF BEING A RAD DUDE ON may nineteenth

PICTURED: GO BACK TO DOING THIS YOU loving IDIOTS

poo poo I FAILED

may nineteenth SNACK RATING:

SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS IT’S ALL THAT KANE EATS THIS IS A CANON FACT

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT

ITS THE FAULT OF YOUR OWN WEAKNESS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A STREAM TO WATCH MONDAY NIGHT RAW GO gently caress YOURSELF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

It's May 20th here.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Kane's pretty good at kayfabe murder.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I read the spoilers and Kane is not on this show :(

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

It's May 20th here.

Maybe you should live in God's Country, you loving scrub.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Bard Maddox posted:

Maybe you should live in God's Country, you loving scrub.

Yeah.

Parts Unknown!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. IF YOU FIND THAT GETTING HYPE AS gently caress IS IMPOSSIBLE I NEED YOU TO GO OUT, BREW A POT OF COFFEE, AND DRINK THAT poo poo AS HOT AS YOU loving CAN. JUST LET THAT BROWN TAKE YOU OVER MAN. GET THE MOST HYPE YOU CAN BECAUSE IT IS MAY NINETEENTH AND MONSTERS ARE REAL AND GOD IS REAL AND WRESTLING IS REAL AND YOU ARE REAL AND DRINK ANOTHER POT OF COFFEE IF YOU ARE INSUFFICIENTLY HYPE SO YOU CAN BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE SPIRITUALLY. SCREAM AT THE TELEVISION. EAT YOUR SOFA. DISCOVER THE OLD GODS. GET SOME. GET SOME. GET SOME. HAVE YOU GOTTEN HYPE YET????!!! GOD drat IT. UNTIL YOU HAVE BLOWN A HOLE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE WITH YOUR HYPE AND CREATE A SINGULARITY THAT CAN KILL EVERYTHING EXCEPT the demon kane, YOU ARE NOT HYPE ENOUGH.

LET HEAVEN AND EARTH REJOICE BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR WRESTLES AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I AM SO READY

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hey somebody who read the spoilers, is raw worth watching tonight

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I wonder how many pints Shaemus will drink/talk about drinking tonight.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I Before E posted:

I read the spoilers and Kane is not on this show :(

WHAT?!?!? ON MAY 19TH?!?!?! gently caress.

Also I have a lot of favorite Kane moments but the whole 2001 Royal Rumble was probably tops.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Not gonna bother with the pre-show tonight but someone please advise if it's a hilarious ode to MAY NINETEENTH so I can go back and watch later, thanks in advance.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Pat Patterson looking pimp as gently caress there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

aesop jones posted:

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. IF YOU FIND THAT GETTING HYPE AS gently caress IS IMPOSSIBLE I NEED YOU TO GO OUT, BREW A POT OF COFFEE, AND DRINK THAT poo poo AS HOT AS YOU loving CAN. JUST LET THAT BROWN TAKE YOU OVER MAN. GET THE MOST HYPE YOU CAN BECAUSE IT IS MAY NINETEENTH AND MONSTERS ARE REAL AND GOD IS REAL AND WRESTLING IS REAL AND YOU ARE REAL AND DRINK ANOTHER POT OF COFFEE IF YOU ARE INSUFFICIENTLY HYPE SO YOU CAN BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE SPIRITUALLY. SCREAM AT THE TELEVISION. EAT YOUR SOFA. DISCOVER THE OLD GODS. GET SOME. GET SOME. GET SOME. HAVE YOU GOTTEN HYPE YET????!!! GOD drat IT. UNTIL YOU HAVE BLOWN A HOLE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE WITH YOUR HYPE AND CREATE A SINGULARITY THAT CAN KILL EVERYTHING EXCEPT the demon kane, YOU ARE NOT HYPE ENOUGH.

LET HEAVEN AND EARTH REJOICE BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR WRESTLES AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I AM SO READY

Thanks Mr. Rawley

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
There's something unspeakably funny about hearing Okerlund sing out "HOLY BALLS!" in full announcer voice

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

fatherdog posted:

There's something unspeakably funny about hearing Okerlund sing out "HOLY BALLS!" in full announcer voice

It gets me every single time

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
What day is it? Is that why we set off fireworks yesterday?

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Booker T: We're coming to you live from WCW Special Forces here.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Batista is starting to look like Grizzly Adams.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I just got back home on a delayed busride from NYC in time to watch this. Hopefully it's a decent show, but the UK Raw combined with mounting injuries and their bad booking since WM has me skeptical.

I assume Reigns is alright after that injury scare? Haven't heard anything further.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Thauros posted:

I just got back home on a delayed busride from NYC in time to watch this. Hopefully it's a decent show, but the UK Raw combined with mounting injuries and their bad booking since WM has me skeptical.

I assume Reigns is alright after that injury scare? Haven't heard anything further.

As long as Seth Rollins is around to yell at people and/or jump off tall things, I'll be happy.

Also, 3MB, Barrett and no Clem Layfield.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Thauros posted:

Reports stated recently that Ambrose found Reigns vagina eye, quote, 'very attractive'.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Thauros posted:

Reigns just had a deep gash on his forehead, right? Or was there something more serious?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEw3Z8agGew

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Commissar Ken posted:

Reports stated recently that Ambrose found Reigns vagina eye, quote, 'very attractive'.

Goddamnit Ken, stay off Fanfiction.net

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Good god I remember the build up to Judgemet Day 2006 being JBL having a string of big guys beat up Rey, but I didn't remember the go home show have Kane standing tall over the two people in Judgement Day's main event.

Rey REALLY shouldn't have said May 19th.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

Goddamnit Ken, stay off Fanfiction.net

Hey, do I come to your work and slap the dustbuster out of your hand and say "No, bad!"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Commissar Ken posted:

Hey, do I come to your work and slap the dustbuster out of your hand and say "No, bad!"

That was you?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Oh god another beat the clock challenge for the IC title.

Has there ever been a decent beat the clock challenge?

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

That was you?

All I can say is that it isn't likely not me.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Omally posted:

hey somebody who read the spoilers, is raw worth watching tonight

Looks to be a wheel-spinner with a few possible good matches.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Sionistic posted:

NXT had a decent one last year

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Sionistic posted:

In theory it works, its just that they always feel the need to do some kind of BS ending

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
loving wrestletube getting pinged for viruses by AVG, I don't know if I'd even wanna bother watching 3 hours of Raw without the internet

Alright, found a different stream site http://www.vipboxus.co/boxing/227945/1/wwe-monday-night-raw-live-stream-online.html

savinhill fucked around with this message at 00:49 on May 20, 2014

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

loving really John? :ughh:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

You're right Booker, Cena has had multiple championshits

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Sick burn Cesaro.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
BURN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Can we somehow make a sound emote of Heyman's "Burn"?

• Locked thread