Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp
I've read all the other forums, like Pet Island and Coupons and sosmart and fyad and byob, and I have to say, GBS tops them all, imo. You guys are the most funny entertaining group of forum goers in the last 10 years. I'm glad that the mods and admins and Ik's decided to let you all loose, because you are the best. Never change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Thanks.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
admitting you have a problem is the first step, op

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Fly away, troll.

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

satanic sex ritual posted:

Fly away, troll.

sry I've also read PYF

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

poo poo

been tr ying to be poo poo for awhile and id thought id done it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jim Rustler posted:

I've read all the other forums, like Pet Island and Coupons and sosmart and fyad and byob, and I have to say, GBS tops them all, imo. You guys are the most funny entertaining group of forum goers in the last 10 years. I'm glad that the mods and admins and Ik's decided to let you all loose, because you are the best. Never change

You know what would make the forum even better? An image macro with your brains splattered against the wall with the text ,"Am I right?". Get working on it.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

Have you tried Cinema Discusso OP? It's the cool place to be, with all the EPIC posts from Super-Mecha-Godzilla, and essays on how problematic superhero movies are(very).

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

You know what would make the forum even better? An image macro with your brains splattered against the wall with the text ,"Am I right?". Get working on it.

I don't really think that is called for, do you?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jim Rustler posted:

Yes. That is why I said it.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Have you tried Cinema Discusso OP? It's the cool place to be, with all the EPIC posts from Super-Mecha-Godzilla, and essays on how problematic superhero movies are(very).

i ventured into cinema discusso to check out hot movies, but then i saw what is really going on in the 'Cinema il Discusso'

mods literally probating for not using caps. lmbo

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

that seems neat, and that guy seems cool, from how you describe him()

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Rustler posted:

it's that or the goatman making a surprise visit to your parents facebook wall. buddy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
this place is a dump

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

quakster posted:

it's that or the goatman making a surprise visit to your parents facebook wall. buddy

that sounds fun, friend

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock posted:

this place is a dump

you may be right, but this is our dump, ok

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp
I'm being serious though, all the other subforums are "communities" and internet communities are weird as gently caress, filled with losers. At least gbs isn't that, yet

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Jim Rustler posted:

I'm being serious though, all the other subforums are "communities" and internet communities are weird as gently caress, filled with losers. At least gbs isn't that, yet

Trying to get your post count up before applying to Goonwaffe, eh?

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Trying to get your post count up before applying to Goonwaffe, eh?

i really don't get internet "communes"

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
we love you too op.

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

ladyboy pancake posted:

we love you too op.

sometimes i think sub forums are cultish, imo

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
ill loving cut you all

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

porkchop_express posted:

ill loving cut you all

what I like about gbs is you are welcome to try

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jim Rustler posted:

sometimes i think sub forums are cultish, imo

the sooner you post your dick and/or sack, the sooner the gbs dudes, like me, will accept you

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
It's a cool forum if you like keeping tally of who is gay.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Joust posted:

i am

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Jim Rustler posted:

what I like about gbs is you are welcome to try

shut up you garbage bag bitchface idiot

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Joust posted:

well we all are

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

*looking at screen* sir, these irony readings are off the charts

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Joey Gladstone posted:

*looking at screen* sir, these irony readings are off the charts

aatrek

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp
I must say that whole "im gay" and "slam whale" thing is terrible and you shouldn't ever say it on your own account, it just makes you look dumb and lost, imo, of course

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
please dont say nice things to me. if you say an ironically mean thing i will know it is a compliment but this makes me uncomfortable and confused. thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

please dont say nice things to me. if you say an ironically mean thing i will know it is a compliment but this makes me uncomfortable and confused. thanks
I've read your posts in the fem thread, I don't have to say anything lol!

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Jim Rustler posted:

I must say that whole "im gay" and "slam whale" thing is terrible and you shouldn't ever say it on your own account, it just makes you look dumb and lost, imo, of course

im gay

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Jim Rustler posted:

how can you claim to love gbs and say you do not like these things

also slam whale holy grail

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jim Rustler posted:

i'm actually gay, op, and you would know that if you cared to read my manifesto, and my opinions on you and this site. both are not so good, but you would know that having read them

Jim Rustler
May 16, 2014

by Ralp

absolutely

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

What is your opinion on goku, op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer