Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Yay for going outside and socializing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Yay for going outside and socializing.

I thought we were just going to meet up somewhere and post on the forums from our phones while we're there. There was no mention of talking!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alucard posted:

I thought we were just going to meet up somewhere and post on the forums from our phones while we're there. There was no mention of talking!

I thought phone posting was socializing?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Gonna view the forums in Oculus with a NFL stream on one side and the forums on the other.

Might need someone to tell me where my beer is in relation to me, though.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Nybble posted:

Gonna view the forums in Oculus with a NFL stream on one side and the forums on the other.

Might need someone to tell me where my beer is in relation to me, though.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Nybble posted:

Currently linking my bank to Paypal, will take 2-3 days. Because screw paypal fees. At least the site isn't designed like rear end anymore.

Alternatively, do you have Venmo?

---

I do not. Is it easy to set up/worth it?

It warms my heart to see our little league blossoming into actual social interactions. I'll buy any of you dorks a beer if you ever come to London.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Ferg, you still in town?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck

my lovely cat posted:

I do not. Is it easy to set up/worth it?

It warms my heart to see our little league blossoming into actual social interactions. I'll buy any of you dorks a beer if you ever come to London.

I was in London last October, but it was jammed pack viewing the historic history. Definitely hoping for a more laid back trip in the future. - Also, how much NFL do you watch live? or do you wait until Monday?

And Venmo appears to only work in the US, shoot. Also, it was bought by Paypal? Ughhhh, just gonna send you bitcoins (i'm half serious) (i'll paypal you soon)

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Nawid posted:

Ferg, you still in town?

Yeah, moving in September to NE Davis, much bigger house, will be hosting football parties maybe? (and gaming nights and mtg drafts). Let me know if you're interested.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Shitcat,

Paypal is now requiring me to send them copies of Photo ID, SSN, and proof of address. Holy poo poo can I just buy you something that costs $30 on Amazon and ship it to you. Because gently caress Paypal.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Frgrbrgr posted:

Shitcat,

Paypal is now requiring me to send them copies of Photo ID, SSN, and proof of address. Holy poo poo can I just buy you something that costs $30 on Amazon and ship it to you. Because gently caress Paypal.

Actually yes, that would be fine. I need a lot of books.

Nybble posted:

I was in London last October, but it was jammed pack viewing the historic history. Definitely hoping for a more laid back trip in the future. - Also, how much NFL do you watch live? or do you wait until Monday?

And Venmo appears to only work in the US, shoot. Also, it was bought by Paypal? Ughhhh, just gonna send you bitcoins (i'm half serious) (i'll paypal you soon)

The games are usually 6 or 9 pm on Sunday, which is a pretty good watching time. I try to see most Pats games, at least.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

my lovely cat posted:

Actually yes, that would be fine. I need a lot of books.

Nvm, I think I got Venmo to work. Wow that was so much easier.

gently caress off, Paypal.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Frgrbrgr posted:

Yeah, moving in September to NE Davis, much bigger house, will be hosting football parties maybe? (and gaming nights and mtg drafts). Let me know if you're interested.

Hell yeah I am.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
NE Davis?

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Northeastern Davis, the town in which we live in.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Frgrbrgr posted:

Northeastern Davis, the town in which we live in.

Oh, somehow I had that in the context of DC/MD/VA. Ignore me.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Okay, back from my big trip this summer (gently caress time zones, eh).

Shitcat, let me know if that payment didn't come through.

When's the drop date and draft start date again?

Also can we put this off a year until Josh Gordon comes back?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Frgrbrgr posted:

When's the drop date and draft start date again?

drop date is august 3rd and the draft start date is august 17th, if i'm not mistaken.

& i just paid up all my monies.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

isnt that right posted:

drop date is august 3rd and the draft start date is august 17th, if i'm not mistaken.

& i just paid up all my monies.

Received from you and from Nybble

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Josh Gordon!

Always go for the B cups!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
poo poo, 2 days until players have to drop. Still taking trade offers of draft picks (2014 or future) for players.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Drop Day sucks.

At least there's football (if this will count as football)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Frgrbrgr posted:

Drop Day sucks.

At least there's football (if this will count as football)

HoF game was fun, a nice palate cleanser to prepare for real football.

Cutting down to 16 players was a total bitch. Sorry Danny, I just can't trust that you won't get hurt again.

That leaves Nybble and Bits, 2nd Mile Island, Team PUP List, Traded ADP For Gronk And Cam Newton, and Fear Boners as the teams that need to cut down to 16.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Cutting to 16 was almost too easy. How did I get 4th again? Woof.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
poo poo sorry, I'll send out payments and drop by the end of the day.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
Is there a new link? It looks like only Team PUP had cut down to 16 on the previous webpage.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Is there a new link? It looks like only Team PUP had cut down to 16 on the previous webpage.

http://www2.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/13913

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

OhSnapGangsta posted:

poo poo sorry, I'll send out payments and drop by the end of the day.

Received. Still need money from those who ain't paid.

Ferg I might or might not be able to sign up for venmo will let you know

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm in a money and time crunch with starting school and quitting my job, so unfortunately I will not be able to participate any more. Sorry guys.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

my lovely cat posted:

Received. Still need money from those who ain't paid.

Can I get on that Venmo train as well?

Grem, we'll miss you. Now to find someone to take the second place team... (And let them make the cuts)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Grem, that really sucks and I am sorry to see you go. Best of luck.

I believe Sataere was looking for a league. I shot him a PM.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Yeah, I'll take that spot if you'll have me. Let me know how I can pay. Preferably without using paypal.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Grem posted:

I'm in a money and time crunch with starting school and quitting my job, so unfortunately I will not be able to participate any more. Sorry guys.

Sorry to lose you. Hope school is awesome!

Sataere posted:

Yeah, I'll take that spot if you'll have me. Let me know how I can pay. Preferably without using paypal.

Welcome. I am looking into non paypal options. Do you have PM? If so send me your email and I'll get you set up with your roster

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

my lovely cat posted:

If it doesn't work just let me know and I'll go into Paypal hell (or just order you the 50 Shades of Grey series on Amazon).

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I say that we do all future transactions using Amazon gift cards.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Frgrbrgr posted:

If it doesn't work just let me know and I'll go into Paypal hell (or just order you the 50 Shades of Grey series on Amazon).

Honestly I'm good with amazon gift cards. You know my email.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hey guys, I have a request. I'll completely understand if the answer is LOL NO. But I'd like to swap out a player, and drop Doug Baldwin instead of Marlon Brown. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Personally I don't care all that much.

I only have 7 picks, when am I allowed to pick up a player? After the draft?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Papes posted:

Personally I don't care all that much.

I only have 7 picks, when am I allowed to pick up a player? After the draft?

Yeah that's how it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Hey guys, I have a request. I'll completely understand if the answer is LOL NO. But I'd like to swap out a player, and drop Doug Baldwin instead of Marlon Brown. Does anyone have a problem with that?

Fine by me. We have precedent for that.

• Locked thread