Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Mister J posted:

please don't ever goldmine this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

:gas:

or at least lock

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mister J posted:

please don't ever goldmine this thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please. This Chinese New Year, give the gift of hope. Give the gift... of a goldmined thread.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
This is a good thread

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Over There posted:

This is a good thread
Yeah, they should goldmine it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Jesus christ

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't think I've actually seen you post in any other thread, I appreciate your commitment

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

greetings from the goldmine, which this thread is not in yet, but will be

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

When this thread is finally in the goldmine, my previous post will be inaccurate, but it will be worth it for this prime comedy to be preserved.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

gibb3h posted:

I don't think I've actually seen you post in any other thread, I appreciate your commitment
This is the only thread I post in. I want it to be goldmined so that I can finally move on to the next world, my unfinished business complete.

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is the only thread I post in. I want it to be goldmined so that I can finally move on to the next world, my unfinished business complete.

What kind of heartless person could deny such a final request, it would be like stopping Sam Beckit making his final leap home :negative:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

FactsAreUseless posted:

stay safe thread ghost

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

This thread can stay open as long as the thread ghost is posting.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I actually like the idea of this thread attaining immortality not through goldmining, but by never being closed.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
At this point, you might as well ride it out until the thread is a year old.

Mr.48
May 1, 2007

Nanomashoes posted:

greetings from the goldmine, which this thread is not in yet, but will be

I am posting from the future, this thread definitely got goldmined and many laughs were had at this comedy post. Also, FactsAreUseless's brave battle to goldmine the thread got Lowtax to make him chief mod of GBS.

Anyways, I gotta get back to future stuff so you guys have fun, and watch out for the mutated airborne Ebola, it'll be a riot!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Mr.48 posted:

Also, FactsAreUseless's brave battle to goldmine the thread got Lowtax to make him chief mod of GBS.

You poor bastard

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

FactsAreUseless posted:

you really gotta change your av

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I made this a long time ago hoping it'd get reposted by Takei. It never did :(

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
For some reason, I keep doing Football players.

My childhood hero.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I would say "Franco, please goldmine this thread" but I learned my lesson with Abe. Franco will probably have left before this gets goldmined.

nice predict btw

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Nameless_Steve posted:

For some reason, I keep doing Football players.

My childhood hero.

real life already did it better

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please goldmine this thread, gnarlyhotep. Please do not quit modding before this happens, I'm already 0 for 2.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please goldmine this thread, gnarlyhotep. Please do not quit modding before this happens, I'm already 0 for 2.

Half this thread's posts are demands to goldmine it. Why has this not been done yet?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

FactsAreUseless posted:

What would you even do if this thread were goldmined? Would you have a reason to live?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ultrafilter posted:

What would you even do if this thread were goldmined? Would you have a reason to live?

FactsAreUseless posted:

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

You have so much to live for! Just look at your new avatar!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Congrats to this week's winning gold threads. Speaking of gold threads, Gnarlyhotep, maybe this one should be goldmined?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Congrats to this week's winning gold threads. Speaking of gold threads, Gnarlyhotep, maybe this one should be goldmined?
Goku, reading this post: This seems like a good idea. I'm just Saiyan!

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

wait wait I'm thinking of more for all the new TV poo poo that's happening

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

[Spearchucker from M*A*S*H branded javelins]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gnarlyhotep please goldmine this thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mods please edit out all the insane posts, then goldmine this thread. Thank you.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"We must goldmine this thread before such a tragedy repeats itself." -- Abraham Lincoln

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This spammer's dedication reminds me of my own, but my cause is just, and pure. Goldmine this thread.

• Locked thread