Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

im more of a shitposting bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
so was a top gbs shitposter selected or

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i am he posted:

admit it dr faustus you fell for that link like a bitch

him having a crazy meltdown over it made this threaf

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Dr Faustus is my friend and to me it's hearthbreaking that whenever we meet he smells like booze

EDIT: I honestly think he's cool

Dr. Faustus posted:

Welcome to not reading > not comprehending > posting, I guess. Raed the thrad.

New GBS: Care about being trashed? human being! Roll with the punches and don't care? human being!

I'm not going through this stupid maelstrom again because you are all unfunny tryhards attempting to be the new GBS superstar ITT LOL-Factory and not one of you will ever get there. The only "comedy" you have to offer is talking poo poo and picking the low-hanging fruit, and then you pat each others' backs and dogpile.

I was lurking here in 2000 when threadshitting and goofy threads and general stupidity could actually be funny. None of you wannabe hacks will ever come close to those days.

You are free to call an effort-poster like myself a shitposter instead, and make fun of whatever; puppetmaster tryhard gtfo etc., etc, ad infintum. That's what this forum has become.

You're welcome to it.

Dr. Faustus posted:

Yeah, the whole "trying to go without a drink for three days" thing is actually a pretty good test.

I've had this problem for 19 years and I STILL recite my "litany against reality" every time I enter the liquor store. It goes like this:

"Just because you have it in the house doesn't mean you have to drink it all at once."

Fails. Every time. Three drinks in and I'm at the freezer pouring the next every trigger: between round of video games, during commercials, when people drink on TV or in commercials, or at least every 20 minutes or so. Straight shots. The bottle's mostly gone, I feel like an rear end in a top hat, and now that I'm older I get sick, too.

If it's in my house, it's gone. Period. Self control goes away as soon as the buzz kicks in. Every time.

I can't afford to go on like this.

Horrorosaurus fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 31, 2014

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
its me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
necro a thread youre outta your league in son
you want to bounce with the big boys maybe some mod will help fill out your rap sheet

• Locked thread