Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

gary oldmans diary posted:

why would i do that you dope
Because it's an idea for a thread and that thread doesn't exist yet.
I was just trying to help. It's not like GBS has high standards for threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you want to make that thread make your dreams come true
what kind of tarded care-posting is this

poo poo theyre right you are horrible

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It was your idea. Dude was right, you are projecting.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
youre retarded
you want that thread make that thread be a real winner and dont just give out your pro forum tips live them

Butthead
May 31, 2011
The thread about the dog pooping in high places. I nominate the dog because he shits on top of stuff and his owner posted it. That makes him a top shitposter.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

we should hand out awards for those competitors
Yes, I am stupid and terrible for agreeing with you.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

I am stupid and terrible
the start of a long list

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I can't remember if I should fight back or roll with the punches.

O wait, I remember now. You said

quote:

we should hand out awards for those competitors
and so I just ask, who is "we?" Why not you? It was your idea, wasn't it?

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012
all of them

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Faustus posted:

I can't remember if I should fight back or roll with the punches.

O wait, I remember now. You said

and so I just ask, who is "we?" Why not you? It was your idea, wasn't it?
are you just gonna cry your eyes out if i dont make that thread so you can obliviously post unfunny poo poo in it

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Can we all agree that you are both terrible, and move on?

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

are you just gonna cry your eyes out if i dont make that thread so you can obliviously post unfunny poo poo in it
Nah it's cool, I did it for you:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637383

azreal posted:

Can we all agree that you are both terrible, and move on?
Either way it's cool with me. I'm terrible if I am offended and I am terrible if I "roll with the punches," so I'm with you. How's your dick?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
now you should get this

why would i do that you dope
faustus you took the longest route possible to just shutting up and doing what i say

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Can't we be pals? You had a great idea and I just put it out there.
Let's not fight.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
earn it

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I'm trying. I'm a tryhard. I want to be friends. You had an idea and you were reluctant to try it. So I took the risk for you. I'm trying to earn it.
Give credit where (if) it's due.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think being your friend probably requires filling out a lot of forms

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea why you might think that. I'm just an old guy on the internet with a regular day job and a bunch of instruments that GBS claims to hate. I've never been in any legal trouble (except I got sued for a traffic accident back in 1995, but my insurance settled at the last day) and I'm in a stable relationship. I have a stable, decent job, good friends, and 8 pages of posts about a video game that has turned out pretty good.
I'm an alcoholic in recovery. I am in fair health. I am on no watchlists or other government lists because I work in the airline industry, so my personal life has been investigated and I even have a decent credit rating; although I am stuck renting for the time being.

Wait, what was this thread about?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I'm not a Muslim, I'm not from Kenya. I am a natural born citizen of

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
This senseless poo poo posting has got to stop

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Look at all these people who post in GBS enough to know who the worst GBS posters are. Look at them. Wave. Do you see how happy they are? Hello.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

but seriously this guy is probably the worst poster ive ever seen

Sir Cornelius
Oct 30, 2011

I'm so sorry, Scumlord.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I can't imagine how horrible your life must be if you miss old GBS and I'm a 25 year old man with no sex drive because my penis stopped working

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i nominate the guy who went on a shooting spree

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

bigzak posted:

i nominate the guy who went on a shooting spree

He has effectively killed irony and is going to usher in a new era of sincerity on the internet and it's gay

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hail satan!!!!!!!!!!!

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Dr. Faustus posted:

I have no idea why you might think that. I'm just an old guy on the internet with a regular day job and a bunch of instruments that GBS claims to hate. I've never been in any legal trouble (except I got sued for a traffic accident back in 1995, but my insurance settled at the last day) and I'm in a stable relationship. I have a stable, decent job, good friends, and 8 pages of posts about a video game that has turned out pretty good.
I'm an alcoholic in recovery. I am in fair health. I am on no watchlists or other government lists because I work in the airline industry, so my personal life has been investigated and I even have a decent credit rating; although I am stuck renting for the time being.

You've got my vote, doc. So how long did the molestations persist to create such a miserable completely broken individual?

o wait I remember now. good times we should do it again

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ilikedirt posted:

hail satan!!!!!!!!!!!

stop trying to suck up you piece of poo poo

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Dr. Faustus posted:

That goes back to my original premise:

New GBS is a Koan:
1) Never let anyone get under your skin, as it's the Internet and most people aren't sincere. If you get upset, you are gay and human being.
2) If you "roll with the punches" to show you're a good sport, you are gay and human being.

Yup. Unreal.

O poo poo bUNKY HAS UNEARTHED MY POSTING HISTORY I MUST SURELY WIN NOW

i need this on a t-shirt, gently caress i'll just knit you sweaters with this on them

also I like leslbies best friend and serious dislike THS

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

The Feldman Felcher posted:

You've got my vote, doc. So how long did the molestations persist to create such a miserable completely broken individual?

o wait I remember now. good times we should do it again
I told you, I'm actually really cool. I'm a good friend and all-around decent guy.

Also, I never win anything.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

brick cow posted:

and serious dislike THS

oh no you didnt

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

This senseless poo poo posting has got to stop

never

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

oh no you didnt

THS and I resolved our differences in a thread that isn't this one.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQtEGP2eE3I&t=37s

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Dr. Faustus posted:

I always forget your the guitar dude. That poo poo is hilarious. You have like 10 of the same guitar in different colors. It's never not funny when I see the picture.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
haha holy poo poo now i remember the whole shitstorm about him buying poo poo and paying in instalments or something stupid.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

haha holy poo poo now i remember the whole shitstorm about him buying poo poo and paying in instalments or something stupid.
No, you don't. That was GBS being GBS.

In fact, the guitars that look "the same" are actually all different in crucial ways that would make sense to you if you were a serious guitarist looking for an instrument that is familiar to play but you wish to possess a wide range of tones for different styles. It comes as no surprise that this is way too naunced for GBS and for you.

There is one guitar that I bought on installments, which allowed me to own it right away; but since I payed it off on time it was a great deal and no more expensive than if I paid for it up front from any other retail store, brick-and-mortar or online (there was no interest because I paid it off as I contracted.) You might say I used my own money to get an instrument I desired and paid the same money as I would have if I had saved beforehand, but instead I got it immediately and just paid off the balance each month until I owned it outright. Or as you so kindly put it, really stupid.

You girls get together and you're worse than a sewing circle.

Have I won yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

what even started this, where did anyone mention you

• Locked thread