Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

quote:

Published on May 23, 2014
Girls have never seemed to have any interest in me, and I want to know why. I'm such a perfect, beautiful, fabulous guy. I should never have had any problems with girls, but I do, and I find that ridiculous.

This video is a reupload. I had to take the last one down because it gained too much negative attention. I'll keep uploading it until I get at least one honest answer from an actual girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
so his dad is a hollywood film director

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
you can use jdownloader to save all the videos, although idk why you would do that

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
He has a very Dwight from the Office sort of way about him.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Omi-Polari posted:

the plot thickens

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

butplug accident posted:

you can use jdownloader to save all the videos, although idk why you would do that

to save this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqn8gTmEQw woman may wish to have a change of underwear handy before viewing.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Alright. I'm a little afraid of the answer but I have to ask. What the gently caress is that thing sitting at the table in the background?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Helical Nightmares posted:

Alright. I'm a little afraid of the answer but I have to ask. What the gently caress is that thing sitting at the table in the background?

your nightmares

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Dad just had to pay some hooker in secret to come on to him and none of this would have happened.

Worst father of the year.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Helical Nightmares posted:

Home made fuckdoll

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Dad just had to pay some hooker to come on to him and none of this would have happened.

considering he was a director he probably could of pulled a bryan singer too.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SC is literally one of the most dysfunctional places on Earth.

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
apparently he was a member of puahate too

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

oh look - a thread full of gbs beta faggots making fun of a beta faggo...

...you know what? After seeing this, I take that all back. I'm sorry, GBS. :suicide:

E: That's probably not him, is it?

90s Solo Cup fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 24, 2014

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
wait is that really him with the fuckdoll or someone else?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Omi-Polari posted:

Saw this elsewhere. Looks like he might get a 2nd cover story for Shoot.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
He isn't guilty because he suffered from affluenza, you guys just don't understand bc you're poors and not societal elites

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I like this world where suddenly infamous people leave a digital trail for us to pick at

Jared Lee Loughner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNx0WThoF0

George Sodini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4

Who else?

Vlogging Queen
Feb 12, 2005

Umiapik posted:

Can someone use internet magic to bring it back? I want to read this.
It's missing a bunch of posts but Google seems to be the only one that has it cached

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Vlogging Queen posted:

It's missing a bunch of posts but Google seems to be the only one that has it cached

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

save it to a html host before they get purged

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

butplug accident posted:

save it to a html host before they get purged

gj

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
How dare you. My looks are magnificent. I don't care about having a big physique, it doesn't suit me anyways. Girls shouldn't care either... this isn't the stone age anymore where girls go for huge muscular manly men.

But then again, girls' minds don't seem to have evolved from the stone age.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

I do NOT look like a geek in that video. I look exceptionally handsome in the video, see how the sunlight reflects off my beautiful exotic eyes? And that blue sweater I was wearing is by Prada. Geeks don't wear Prada.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i cant think of a clearer way to phrase "women need to use their vaginas more", as a public service youre obligated as a woman to help men out stop being so stuck up god

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
lmfao at everything

Madlad
Mar 30, 2008

Sabel posted:

I like this world where suddenly infamous people leave a digital trail for us to pick at

Jared Lee Loughner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNx0WThoF0

George Sodini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSEozUu5d-4

Who else?

Ricardo López uploaded 12 hours of him going crazy while trying to build a mail bomb. Oh, and the mail bomb was addressed to the Icelandic singer Bjork. Because she has dating Goldie, Drum and Bass pioneer and black person. The latter pissed him of the most. After he built the bomb, he did gods work by sucking on a revolver. And when the neighbors complained about the smell, they found all this bullshit on video and the bomb was intercepted.

:nms: :nms: NOT AT ALL SAFE FOR WORK. The last hour of the video. Contains a fat naked dude having a long rear end rant culminating with him blowing his brains out to the sound of Bjork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB06mTW_hEA

Madlad fucked around with this message at 13:06 on May 24, 2014

jneer
Aug 31, 2006

Mush Mushi!

butplug accident posted:

How dare you. My looks are magnificent. I don't care about having a big physique, it doesn't suit me anyways. Girls shouldn't care either... this isn't the stone age anymore where girls go for huge muscular manly men.

But then again, girls' minds don't seem to have evolved from the stone age.

Why is he posting on body building forums if he's happy being scrawny. Just keep eating celery three times a day and enjoy your twink physique, goddamn

Barco Fiesta
May 26, 2009

a fantasy of olives
heres his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3

so many selfies, dude was definitely some kind of narcissist, if not a complete psychopath

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Sabel posted:

yeah ok whatever you say, child

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder
I have NO IDEA why girls didn't like him!!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Sabel posted:

My name is Elliot Rodger's. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

heres his facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliot.rodger.3

so many selfies, dude was definitely some kind of narcissist, if not a complete psychopath

He had to love himself, because nobody else would love him.

True Patriot
May 24, 2014

by XyloJW
Its amazing how feminist deny women's power in America. The denial of a womans kiss drove a privileged white male to murder suicide.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

True Patriot posted:

Its amazing how feminist deny women's power in America. The denial of a womans kiss drove a privileged white male to murder suicide.

actually he was half asian, plus he liked the young turks on youtube which you liberals seem to conveniently ignore.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

jalopybrown posted:

you liberals

:vince:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

jalopybrown posted:

actually he was half asian, plus he liked the young turks on youtube which you liberals seem to conveniently ignore.

he had a bmw and was really entitled though.. so he's functionally white

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Hmm that looked like an e90/e92 interior.

edit: derp, his fb cover photo is exactly that

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 13:44 on May 24, 2014

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

I have slightly more respect for dudes like this and adam lanza than I would any other goony virgin basement dweller, if only because they sacked up and started shooting instead of moping and playing wow between misogynistic reddit posts. too bad he didn't apply that pent-up fury to improving himself and his life instead of going postal but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Feranon posted:

I have slightly more respect for dudes like this and adam lanza than I would any other goony virgin basement dweller, if only because they sacked up and started shooting instead of moping and playing wow between misogynistic reddit posts. too bad he didn't apply that pent-up fury to improving himself and his life instead of going postal but hey

wtf? don't lump adam lanza together with thaqt trash

• Locked thread